Official 2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 11:00 AM)
And it looks like Lowery is staying. f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***

They are holding a press conference to announce he is staying?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 11:00 AM)
And it looks like Lowery is staying. f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***

whoever drew up that contract with no buyout clause should be fired from the university

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 11:07 AM)
I'm going to go the conventional route and say Illinois under-performs as always.

Michigan was one shot away from beating IL in Champaign, I think they will take a neutral court game easily. In fact, if any team outside the top 3 makes a run I think it will be Michigan.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 01:52 PM)
Heres a question:

Would Soxtalkers be interested in an online tournament bracket this year or what? Doesnt have to involved cash although that would make it interesting. I hadnt seen any posts on it yet.

Usually one gets put together after selection sunday

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 01:56 PM)
Usually one gets put together after selection sunday

Cool.

And if anyone has any pools that are looking for more people let me know. I used to run a large pool at work, but then i switched jobs and most of my canadian coworkers don't give a s***.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 02:16 PM)
Maybe one should be a pay bracket? 10 bucks a head on pay pal?

I may sound lame, but how would that work? The guy wins and posts his paypal e-mail and everyone sends?

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 02:29 PM)
I may sound lame, but how would that work? The guy wins and posts his paypal e-mail and everyone sends?

Nah, the way i did it at work is set up a paypal acct for the entry fees, then at the end either winner gets all or you split based on finish ie third place gets money back etc.