Official 2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Brian

QUOTE (hitlesswonder @ Jan 22, 2011 -> 05:13 PM)
Weber is the answer to both. I'm hoping Richmond transfers to a coach that can develop players. Illinois has a lot of talent but they are bubble team at best.

QUOTE (hitlesswonder @ Jan 22, 2011 -> 05:36 PM)
Was there ever any doubt that it was Sullinger?

And by the way, who ever said McCamey was the best PG in the Big Ten...well, he's not in the top 3 (I'd take Lucas, Taylor and Battle first). Craft outplayed him today.

Wow.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 23, 2011 -> 01:53 AM)
LOL, Mizzou is such a bad matchup for us.

Maybe you shouldn't try to run with the team that likes to run.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 23, 2011 -> 03:32 PM)
Oh, and Michigan State sucks. I have no idea how they're still ranked.

Their schedule has been out of this world. All four of their non conf losses were against top 10 teams.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 23, 2011 -> 03:32 PM)
I'd take Jordan Taylor over McCamey this year, and not so sure I wouldn't take Battle. Darius Morris seems to be coming back to earth.

Oh, and Michigan State sucks. I have no idea how they're still ranked.

There is a reason I left MSU out of my Big Ten champ talk early in the thread. Lucas overrated and their bigs don't scare me.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 23, 2011 -> 05:15 PM)
That stuff gets said about MSU every year, and yet they always peak at tourney time.

It won't happen this year. Even MSU fans are beginning to lose faith. And quickly.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 24, 2011 -> 12:19 AM)
I dont think anyone at SIU or ISU really cares that much this season to be bothered by it, at least I dont and Im going to SIU lol.

Haha I know just a fun little jab because of the mini rivalry on this board.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 22, 2011 -> 07:01 PM)
Ha I saw your line of -14 on Rock M and think that's laughable. It's always entertaining with Mizzou. They might pull away late, but we haven't blown out real teams this year.

Well...

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 23, 2011 -> 01:53 AM)
LOL, Mizzou is such a bad matchup for us.

Yeah, that sucked. The only good news is, that is the only time all season that ISU has been blown out.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 24, 2011 -> 12:19 AM)
I dont think anyone at SIU or ISU really cares that much this season to be bothered by it, at least I dont and Im going to SIU lol.

Bothers the f*** out of me. I predicted a loss yesterday cause this team is very well..predictable but it's still extremely frustrating. It's a sad reality that our goal is to avoid Thursday for the MVC tournament but that's what life has become as a SIU fan and this loss hurts our chances of doing so.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 24, 2011 -> 02:20 PM)
Well...

Yeah, that sucked. The only good news is, that is the only time all season that ISU has been blown out.

I find danman overly hard on mizzou.

Its hard to complain about where Wisconsin is right now because I was probably the only person outside of Madison who had any faith in this team. That being said, they could have beat ND and imo should have,they had the ball @ UNLV and could not get the in bounds pass to Leur, they were up 9 against MSU with 130 left and had the ball. These are 3 of the 4 Wisconsin losses.

Hate to complain, but damn frustrating.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 24, 2011 -> 02:13 PM)
I find danman overly hard on mizzou.

I may be, but it's a tough team to watch. They are so fun, but it's almost always going down to the wire. Hard to take that. I feel the system is more dangerous come tourney time anyway. Next year's team should be contending for the final four though.