AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!

TheBigHurt

EAT s*** INDIANS!!! NOW 4 BACK; LET'S GET MANNY UP HERE AND SWEEP THIS f***ING THING!!!

KOTSAY!!! (can't believe I'm saying that) :cheers

RIOS!!! :cheers

BECKHAM!!! (hope he'll be okay) :cheers

SALE!!! :cheers

LINEBRINK!!! (again, WTF) :cheers

VIZQUEL!!! :cheers

PAULIE!!! :cheers

Did I miss anyone???

It's just too bad some asshole in the crowd is responsible for 8 dead kittens. A shame.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:16 PM)
EAT s*** INDIANS!!! NOW 4 BACK; LET'S GET MANNY UP HERE AND SWEEP THIS f***ING THING!!!

KOTSAY!!! (can't believe I'm saying that) :cheers

RIOS!!! :cheers

BECKHAM!!! (hope he'll be okay) :cheers

SALE!!! :cheers

LINEBRINK!!! (again, WTF) :cheers

VIZQUEL!!! :cheers

PAULIE!!! :cheers

Did I miss anyone???

It's just too bad some asshole in the crowd is responsible for 8 dead kittens. A shame.

Did you miss anyone? Are you serious?

QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 09:22 PM)
He shouldn't get any credit. If it wasn't for his horrible throw there may not have been a need for extras.

I still don't think Jenks would have gotten out of that inning with anything other than a tie ballgame.

Guess we'll never know. But at least he made up for it.

Brent Lillibridge b****es! And he more than made up for that throw.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:24 PM)
Now we pray for Gordon.

This also. That did not look good at all. Beckham has that bulldog mentality and he's been hit on the hand before, but I've never seen him grimace like that.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

LOL at the post-game callers....

"Will Manny Ramirez provide some protection for Paul Konerko in the middle of the line-up?"

What kind of inane question is that?

You hit Ramirez either 5th or 6th, I think Ozzie will go with 5th for now and bump Quentin behind him with how Carlos has struggled so mightily on the road.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:30 PM)
Brent Lillibridge b****es! And he more than made up for that throw.

This also. That did not look good at all. Beckham has that bulldog mentality and he's been hit on the hand before, but I've never seen him grimace like that. I don't think were getting good news there, but I hope I'm wrong and it's just a deep bone bruise.

Zoom just told me Beckham's x-rays were negative and he's day to day. I don't trust Zoom though!

QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 03:22 AM)
He shouldn't get any credit. If it wasn't for his horrible throw there may not have been a need for extras.

He redeemed himself in a big way. Jenks didn't need any help to try and give the game away and besides AJ was telling Lilli to go to first

Edited by elrockinMT

I went to dinner with my daughter with the Sox up 6-3 and Buerhle still in. Came home to see it was 6-6 in the 10th. Shocked by Lilli's HR as he practically hit it one handed and wasn't a big swing. Then the bigger shock of Linebrink's 2 perfect innings. He might be moved ahead of Santos at this point. Bring on the Manny salary drive and pray for a surprise waiver pickup of a reliever.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 11:49 PM)
I went to dinner with my daughter with the Sox up 6-3 and Buerhle still in. Came home to see it was 6-6 in the 10th. Shocked by Lilli's HR as he practically hit it one handed and wasn't a big swing. Then the bigger shock of Linebrink's 2 perfect innings. He might be moved ahead of Santos at this point. Bring on the Manny salary drive and pray for a surprise waiver pickup of a reliever.

Thornton will be back on Saturday. I just don't see JR adding additional salary for a Fuentes type with a big, bloated contract.

It's definitely not going to be another LH with Sale and Thornton down there. (This was KW's argument for NOT blocking the Fuentes move to MIN).

And with Linebrink actually pitching admirably tonight, there's an argument (albeit MINISCULE) against adding another RHRP.