Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the plantar fasciitis definitely has something to do with Quentin's outfield play.

I have had the same thing for 3 1/2 months and I still don't feel confident to run hard or jump without tearing the ligament on the bottom of the foot again...it's really a lingering problem, and imagine having it as a professional athlete.

Don't score the run with 1 out and the other team comes out the next inning with the momentum on their side...always.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 09:50 PM)
Manny is going to play tomorrow, let's not spread unnecessary panic and this is meant to costa not you J4L.

well...i just made that up but might happen.

btw manny possibly is a better defender than quentin.

What is going on with Quentin. He's totally streaking offensively and outside of his hot streaks he's a pretty easy out and defensively he's been horrendous. I wonder if the Sox will move him this off-season since he'll be due a range. At the same time, you know the tools are there for him to just be a completely dominant offensive player.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 06:52 PM)
What is going on with Quentin. He's totally streaking offensively and outside of his hot streaks he's a pretty easy out and defensively he's been horrendous. I wonder if the Sox will move him this off-season since he'll be due a range. At the same time, you know the tools are there for him to just be a completely dominant offensive player.

Yeah, I'd hate to give him up. He's a 45 homer guy easy if he puts it together.

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 06:52 PM)
well...i just made that up but might happen.

btw manny possibly is a better defender than quentin.

He's been by far the worst every day right fielder in baseball from a defensive standpoint. The eyes tell us this and the metrics REALLY tell us this. A -13 +/- and a -17 UZR.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 12:51 AM)
I think the plantar fasciitis definitely has something to do with Quentin's outfield play.

I have had the same thing for 3 1/2 months and I still don't feel confident to run hard or jump without tearing the ligament on the bottom of the foot again...it's really a lingering problem, and imagine having it as a professional athlete.

Don't score the run with 1 out and the other team comes out the next inning with the momentum on their side...always.

I suffered from plantiar faciatis in both feet and it took a year to heal up before I felt good enough to engage in running exercises

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 06:52 PM)

I just don't want him to leave and go all 2008 on us, he can be a monster when he's on.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 06:52 PM)
Generally when a guy is a bad LF, he will be a bad RF. Quentin is no exception.

Agreed.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 06:56 PM)
There is no denying that Q has the ability to be an absolute force in the lineup and given the possibility of Konerko being. gone our offense is going to need another bat.

He's so abysmal defensively that whatever offense he brings to the table is negated. I don't think most people truly realize how bad he's been this year. Adam Dunn might be pointing and laughing. Carlos has no business, at least shouldn't have an business, playing RF.

Edited by Jordan4life