Pulling for Billy

zach23

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like its gettin pretty heated in here...

And I was born in Chicago, my Grandparents still live there... She lives in Joliet, so next time im there Ill try to get in touch with you

You shouldnt be afraid I mean you all seem to think its funny to mess with me, and im a 5'0 100 lb dork... I mean come on you would kill me right

hahahahahaha 5'0 100 lbs? You think I am a midget or something...

hahaha, you are nothing but a 2 bit punk............

i love it.

grow up punk or where did you get punk............ yeah that is it. you got punk and

now you are trying to be a tough guy.

And I was born in Chicago, my Grandparents still live there... She lives in Joliet, so next time im there Ill try to get in touch with you

You shouldnt be afraid I mean you all seem to think its funny to mess with me, and im a 5'0 100 lb dork... I mean come on you would kill me right

You need to shut up and talk about baseball. You mess with LDF and im gonna back him. :nono

punk

yeah I am a punk you got me...

Bmr if you think I am afraid that you are backing LDF I dont really care.. Your just two losers on a mesage board, say what you want I dont really care

Its you're.............and i dont care if you are afraid. I just want you to shut up because you are making yourself look like a fool.

I WAS talking baseball but you f***s always have something to say to me no matter what my opinion is I get blasted for it, so screw that... You can team up on me and what not I dont care..

Im not a punk, obviously your just as bad as me by calling names and you cant even drop this so you are just as bad as me...

I WAS talking baseball but you f***s always have something to say to me no matter what my opinion is I get blasted for it, so screw that... You can team up on me and what not I dont care..

Im not a punk, obviously your just as bad as me by calling names and you cant even drop this so you are just as bad as me...

I didnt call you a punk. Just walk away. Show you have character.

I gave PLENTY of factual things... and yes I know I DID get it from everyone because if I dont agree with you I am wrong.. It all started yesterday when I said I wanted to see Koch in the game and everyone said I was stupid and wanted to lose

If YOU have any character youll stop antagonizing me and just drop this s*** but no you gotta call names and try to show me up and make me just go baclk and forth with you

Say what you want but if you sit here and fight with me, you are NO better than me, bottom line

I gave PLENTY of factual things... and yes I know I DID get it from everyone because if I dont agree with you I am wrong.. It all started yesterday when I said I wanted to see Koch in the game and everyone said I was stupid and wanted to lose

If YOU have any character youll stop antagonizing me and just drop this s*** but no you gotta call names and try to show me up and make me just go baclk and forth with you

Say what you want but if you sit here and fight with me, you are NO better than me, bottom line

LOL :rolleyes: no emtional control whatsoever. Sad.

look at the posts how many times i been trying to ask you to talk ball, not to make it personal

no one jump on you, you were defending your point and couldn't.

you just sooooo insecure.

if you had problems with me on posting, don't get bmr started, you can't hang.

i am sooo glad that you showed how much of a ummmm (insert word here, too many to use), for

everyone to see.

Yeah tell the Editors about this so they can end this stupid thread because all your doing is teaming up on me and fighting with me over stupid s***

DUDE the only way you can come out of this with any dignity at all, is walking away. JUST DO IT.

Seriously, you got flamed in the arguement from all sides, never came up with one good factual arguement, and are now playing tough guy to save face.  Give yourself a break and go to bed on a White Sox winner...

who are you talking to?

and how many times we were saying that everyone opinion is respected?

you made it personal

LDF go look back to the 6th thread line of this and youll see where I ASKED for this argument to be OVER but no one could stop there

Bmr your not some badass stop acting like it.. This doesnt even have anything to do with you you just came in and started talking s***..