Pulling for Billy

zach23

LDF go look back to the 6th thread line of this and youll see where I ASKED for this argument to be OVER but no one could stop there

Bmr your not some badass stop acting like it.. This doesnt even have anything to do with you you just came in and started talking s***..

why, so you can have the last word and that we accept that you were right and all of us were wrong?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LDF I didnt make it personal and I made a POST stating that and I am sure you saw it, go back and read and see what happen...

I stated my opinion that I am allowed to have and someone said I was a clown for it... I didnt do anything wrong until other ppl started it when I asked for it to be STOPPED and if you dont believe me its all right here in the thread

I told you I wanted to talk baseball and not do this, and it even says that

LDF I didnt make it personal and I made a POST stating that and I am sure you saw it, go back and read and see what happen...

I stated my opinion that I am allowed to have and someone said I was a clown for it... I didnt do anything wrong until other ppl started it when I asked for it to be STOPPED and if you dont believe me its all right here in the thread

look on page 5 and mostly at the bottom of it.

So do it, whats stopping ya?

What about Page 5? At the bottom I CLEARLY say I wasnt right for name calling

What are you trying to prove? That I tried to end this and say I was wrong but you ppl wouldnt let it go?

LOL OMG, just stop posting on this thread.

I didnt say you were wrong and I was right.. I said I didnt wanna argue over this because everyone is just gonna state thier case and its gonna lead no where thats all that I said about it!

but yet you kept on coming back to agrue .............. now you are playing this humble saint

crap and poor me.

i got flamed for 5 hrs in my well/fogg for ritchie trade. this is a mild compared to that.

you have a point and if you want to defend it, defend it don;t make it personal which

you always do.

Im not playing any saint role here... I said I was wrong for name calling a long time ago and tried to talk baseball with you... I didnt try to go and make things personal but when ppl say sarcastic s*** to me I say it back, I dont see how u dont expect that because your doing it to me now...

I said I was wrong and admitted it and its written right there, I dont see why you still try to tell me I am wrong when I already admitted to it...

Im not playing any saint role here... I said I was wrong for name calling a long time ago and tried to talk baseball with you... I didnt try to go and make things personal but when ppl say sarcastic s*** to me I say it back, I dont see how u dont expect that because your doing it to me now...

I said I was wrong and admitted it and its written right there, I dont see why you still try to tell me I am wrong when I already admitted to it...

If that is the case, why did you get personal with me after I made a baseball only post about Koch's comparision to the rest of the AL closers?

and i did stop posting to you........... but you started to make it personal others posters.

SouthSider I never said anything personal towards you

as a matter of fact it was after your comparison post that I said we shoudl just STOP arguing about this!

But I guess that didnt work

and why should he stop, b/c you TOLD him too..................

hahaha

delusional. :lolhitting

Well you can keep on saying what you want but the bottom line is I said I was wrong wayyyy before all this crap and I even said that we should drop this but ppl didnt let it go you can say what you want that I am a punk or that I am a little kid or whatever but like you said everyone has a right to thier own opinion and can express it on this board.. Well what happens when two ppls opinions clash and this crap happens? Cant put the blame on one person because if we didnt have different opinions this wouldnt happen.. I said I was wrong for name calling and I ment it, but you and your freinds just gang up because you think its funny.. Well have fun, but like I said I admited to being wrong.. all I did was voice my opinion I am sorry if other ppl are against what I think

Well you can keep on saying what you want but the bottom line is I said I was wrong wayyyy before all this crap and I even said that we should drop this but ppl didnt let it go you can say what you want that I am a punk or that I am a little kid or whatever but like you said everyone has a right to thier own opinion and can express it on this board.. Well what happens when two ppls opinions clash and this crap happens? Cant put the blame on one person because if we didnt have different opinions this wouldnt happen.. I said I was wrong for name calling and I ment it, but you and your freinds just gang up because you think its funny.. Well have fun, but like I said I admited to being wrong.. all I did was voice my opinion I am sorry if other ppl are against what I think

K you were wrong. We all agree now. Now go to another thread and act like you have character.

When I said we should stop arguing about this I ment EVERYONE should stop fighting about it and saying s*** back and forth, not that he (southSider) should just stop

Dillusional?.. thought u were against the personal stuff there

you still going............... hahaha

don't you realize that this discussion will continue forever. it may even start on another

thread in the offseason.

everybody has an opinion, you may never like it but tough.