Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rally killing retardism at it's finest.

And I'm not even blaming Ozzie like some of you are already trying to do.

2 of our best hitters were up with 1 out -- then 2 outs -- then 3 outs.

f*** blaming Ozzie. How about one of our 3 best hitters f***ing hit the ball out of the f***ing god damned infield.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 06:45 PM)
Rally killing retardism at it's finest.

And I'm not even blaming Ozzie like some of you are already trying to do.

2 of our best hitters were up with 1 out -- then 2 outs -- then 3 ours.

f*** blaming Ozzie. How about one of our 3 best hitters f***ing hit the ball out of the f***ing god damned infield.

If you don't think Carrasco was able to take a big sigh of relief after getting the first out of the inning on a bunt, then you must think he has a lot more Major League experience and poise than I do.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 12:45 PM)
He just needs to go to the Marlins the second this season is over.

Agreed! On the off season list needs to be the following subtractions: Freddy Garcia, Bobby Jenks, Tony Pena, Ozzie Guillen, Mark Kotsay, and Andruw Jones.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 12:47 PM)
The reason why that's hard to believe is that Vizquel put the bunt down 2 straight pitches.

Vizquel was hitting left handed too. All he had to do was hit the ball to the right side and it would be the same thing as a bunt. But in that case, you'd actually have an okay chance of that being a hit.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 05:46 PM)
Vizquel was bunting on his own for a base hit.

This just in, we gave this game away and we have nobody to replace Garcia in the rotation.

I just was able to check in and that's what I wanted to know as soon as I saw the boxscore on gameday. What happened to Garcia?

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 12:46 PM)
If you don't think Carrasco was able to take a big sigh of relief after getting the first out of the inning on a bunt, then you must think he has a lot more Major League experience and poise than I do.

You're right...it was the 1 out that did it! Never mind he had to pitch to two of our best hitters, Rios and Konerko, and neither could do anything.

Not buying your brand on this one, sorry.

Our 2 best needed to get the job done and then some, neither did.

Ozzie gave up 1 out (if that's what happened, Vizqul may have done that on his own), but our 2 best gave up the other 2 outs with bad at bats.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 12:48 PM)
You're right...it was the 1 out that did it! Never mind he had to pitch to two of our best hitters, Rios and Konerko, and neither could do anything.

Not buying your brand on this one, sorry.

Our 2 best needed to get the job done and then some, neither did.

Ozzie gave up 1 out (if that's what happened, Vizqul may have done that on his own), but our 2 best gave up the other 2 outs with bad at bats.

Even if they did the job, we'd be down 2 with 10 or 11 outs to go.