SOX @ Red Sox

Heads22

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a pathetic excuse for an AB by AJP. He lost his focus after the first strike call. Also, Konerko was too busy trying to hit the ball to the right side, and then he pulled that crap of pulling the ball to 3rd. We should be up 4 or 5 to nothing right now, but our hitting with RISP has been awful today.

AJ with his typical "What kind of call was that? Let me proceed to swing at awful pitches now to try and prove a point"

Ugh, that was awful. I knew as soon as I saw that first call against AJ that it would be the most obvious strikeout to come. Beckett just has to throw junk and AJ will swing at it because he is frustrated with ump. Just sad.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 01:42 PM)
We shoulda scored at least 5 by now.

AGAIN, SOMEBODY please tell me why Manny doesn't seem to be in this game?

because kotsay was supposably hitting like .400 against beckett, which is meaningless because kotsay sucks now. i dunno, ozzies dumb lol

because kotsay was supposably hitting like .400 against beckett, which is meaningless because kotsay sucks now. i dunno, ozzies dumb lol

So Ozzie ignores statistics in almost every category, but the second one of them involved Kotsay he starts paying attention?

That seriously makes me sick to my f***ing stomach. My GOD I don't think I can take another year of this idiot managing our team.