SOX @ Red Sox

Heads22

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 01:48 PM)
So Ozzie ignores statistics in almost every category, but the second one of them involved Kotsay he starts paying attention?

That seriously makes me sick to my f***ing stomach. My GOD I don't think I can take another year of this idiot managing our team.

He probably doesn't know Kotsay's good against Beckett, his gut just told him so.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 01:48 PM)
So Ozzie ignores statistics in almost every category, but the second one of them involved Kotsay he starts paying attention?

That seriously makes me sick to my f***ing stomach. My GOD I don't think I can take another year of this idiot managing our team.

yup, theres absolutley no excuse for not playing manny and if he was , i think the score would be a bit different, what can you do

yup, theres absolutley no excuse for not playing manny and if he was , i think the score would be a bit different, what can you do

Seriously, it's inexcusable. I like how Ozzie NEVER picks up on the simplest of statistical decisions (like sticking with the lefty-righty matchup even if said person is batting .190 against the opposite Ozzie sends out), but the second anything to do with Ozzie's adopted child comes up he's in and Manny is out?

I'm gonna stop now before I seriously pop a blood vessel. OMFG...