SOX @ Red Sox

Heads22

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 02:16 PM)
I REALLY hope that's true but I doubt it.

ozzie makes me really mad sometimes like today, benching manny, but i dont think hes that bad a manager. my only thing is; if your going to get rid of ozzie, you better have a better option. dont get rid of him and get a no-name manager out there because theres no one good available or a bad one like eric wedge, for example

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ozzie makes me really mad sometimes like today, benching manny, but i dont think hes that bad a manager. my only thing is; if your going to get rid of ozzie, you better have a better option. dont get rid of him and get a no-name manager out there because theres no one good available or a bad one like eric wedge, for example

Frankly I think half the people on this board would be a batter option. Ozzie's about as clueless a manager as I've ever seen.

Especially with facing Scherzer and Verlander the next two days, you need to try and beat up on the 6 ERA pitcher (Beckett). If you wanted to play Kotsay, have him face one of those guys and give Konerko the day off.

The problem with that is that it would make too much sense.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 02:15 PM)
Keep Manny fresh??? Many's DHed for like 4 games now and he needs a rest? I'm pretty sure Kotsay's played DH for more consecutive games than that this year, and he sucks compared to Manny (do I even need to mention this???).

Sickening.

Yeah dude, Mannie Fresh.

mannie_fresh.jpg

Twins up 2-0 and threatening for more in the first already. Are they hitting over .300 since the ASB?

Gonna be so much fun to watch these f***ers sweep f***ing TEXAS and whomp EVERYBODY then get swept in the first round again. Ugh.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 08:32 PM)
Gonna be so much fun to watch these f***ers sweep f***ing TEXAS and whomp EVERYBODY then get swept in the first round again. Ugh.

At least we can flat out say that if Twins do win the division, they absolutely deserved it. Just a dominating performance by them in every aspect since the ASB without Morneau and Nathan.