Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Bill Melton even pay attention to what happens with the White Sox? He "doesn't remember" what the deal was for Edwin Jackson.. It was pretty simple, Daniel Hudson, + a minor leaguer for Edwin Jackson.. He's paid to pay attention and talk about the White Sox.. how hard is that to remember?

This isn't the first of these types of comments from him.. just seems silly.

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 11:38 AM)
Does Bill Melton even pay attention to what happens with the White Sox? He "doesn't remember" what the deal was for Edwin Jackson.. It was pretty simple, Daniel Hudson, + a minor leaguer for Edwin Jackson.. He's paid to pay attention and talk about the White Sox.. how hard is that to remember?

This isn't the first of these types of comments from him.. just seems silly.

Melton is a total moron. All he says is "The Minnesota Twins...". Like a freaking robot. He's asked about the Red Sox "Minnesota Twins..", He's asked about the 6-0 road trip "Minnesota Twins.." the dude is lost.

Alexei , Rios and PK all out. PK with the back problem. Alexei and Rios played both games of the double header . I sure don't mind the changes today. Even winning in Boston the Sox offense hasn't looked sharp. Jones has looked like a better hitter lately. I remember reading something lately about Jones trying to replicate his stance when he was hit 50 HR's for Atlanta per Walker's suggestion. Seems like ever since I read that he's been hitting more for average. Q 3rd is fun to see as is Manny 4th. Still prefer Beckham not 9th. Last 45 or so games he's been one of the best hitters so why not try to get him a few more AB's ?

Ozzie is clearly trying to stack the lineup with LHP against Scherzer. I haven't looked at his splits, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't dominate righties. I'm fine with this lineup...it's not like we're going to miss Rios' bat and Konerko's if he's hurting.

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 11:43 AM)
Melton is a total moron. All he says is "The Minnesota Twins...". Like a freaking robot. He's asked about the Red Sox "Minnesota Twins..", He's asked about the 6-0 road trip "Minnesota Twins.." the dude is lost.

"Apparently Paul Konerko has been playing pretty much everyday."

Apparently? Really?! Who knew!??

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 11:46 AM)
Ozzie is clearly trying to stack the lineup with LHP against Scherzer. I haven't looked at his splits, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't dominate righties. I'm fine with this lineup...it's not like we're going to miss Rios' bat and Konerko's if he's hurting.

The defense takes a hit.