Gordon Beckham's hand... (not) actually broken

Steve9347

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 04:36 PM)
I don't think it was an Indians person. It was at a Cleveland hospital.

I believe they actually have pretty good hospitals, but even if they didnt it should still be Sox doctors checking him out.

I thought they rushed him back a tad too early myself. Like fathom said...his swing has looked pretty feeble the past few days. Why play him if he can't swing the bat. I have no problem with Omar manning 2B for as long as he needs to. Personally against Beckett, Ozzie should have gone Omar at 2B and Teahen at 3B anyway...

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 04:07 PM)
Per Cowley on the Score

Beckham's hand is getting worse, he cannot hold a bat, and the Sox are going to have it checked out again, and fear it is indeed broken.

Again, the source, Cowley is a Drama Queen looking for exactly this kind of attention.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 11:10 PM)
I thought they rushed him back a tad too early myself. Like fathom said...his swing has looked pretty feeble the past few days. Why play him if he can't swing the bat. I have no problem with Omar manning 2B for as long as he needs to. Personally against Beckett, Ozzie should have gone Omar at 2B and Teahen at 3B anyway...

Omar second.

Viciedo third, not Teahen please.