9/8 GT: Sox @ Detroit - 6:05pm CDT - CSN+

knightni

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 8, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)
Well, Viciedo has to play somewhere on the big league team or KW really screwed up not trading him when his value was huge at the deadline. Count me off the Morel bandwagon...I don't think he's strong enough to hit in the majors.

You realize Brent Lillibridge, Omar Vizquel, and Juan Pierre are on this team right? They may be the weakest trio of players on any team.

Morel will be fine. He may not be strong enough for 3B, but he will save so many runs fielding, and makes such good contact that he may not hit 20 HR, but he will probably hit over .275 each year with stellar D. I'll gladly take that.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 8, 2010 -> 06:53 PM)
You realize Brent Lillibridge, Omar Vizquel, and Juan Pierre are on this team right? They may be the weakest trio of players on any team.

Morel will be fine. He may not be strong enough for 3B, but he will save so many runs fielding, and makes such good contact that he may not hit 20 HR, but he will probably hit over .275 each year with stellar D. I'll gladly take that.

That's LilliBomb! I would hope you're right about Morel. .275, good D, and a handful of HRs? I'll take it.