3B - ALL STAR BOONE

SS - ALL STAR JETER

2B - ALL STAR SORIANO

1B - ALL STAR JASON GIAMBI

C - ALL STAR JORGE POSADA

LF/RF - ALL STAR GODZILLA

CF - ALL STAR BERNIE WILLIAMS

Note to all ALL STAR's:

There is an opening for an ALL STAR in the NYY OF.

Send Resume's to George Darth Vader Steinbrenner.

No, he is not your Father.

Unless it was out of wedlock making you a bastard/b****.

I'm too disgusted to list the ALL STAR pitchers.

Note to MLB owners:

Don't trade with the Evil Empire.

There are always better options.

Thats what i am talking about... They arent a good team, they go out and buy their team

I got no respect for them

I would rather see teams that make smart choices and develope young talent that get good than a team that just spends 180 million to bring every good player.. Its ridiculous

Thats what i am talking about... They arent a good team, they go out and buy their team

I got no respect for them

I would rather see teams that make smart choices and develope young talent that get good than a team that just spends 180 million to bring every good player.. Its ridiculous

I'll give Steinbrenner this much, he milks that market for all he can and is very wise with his money. He uses that market to his advantage to the utmost degree, and you can't nail him for that. And, he doesn't sit on his money like some owners do

The problem is not everyone has a market that big to deal with, which is why you need revenue sharing and everything else.

No team in that division will ever have a chance of overtaking the Yanks. The Blue Jays, O's, And D-rays will never ever have a chance. Ny gets who they want when they want for nothing pretty much. Who have they ever given that's ever gone and done anything major in the big leagues? And i've also noticed that when they do get a player and he doesn't perform up to THEIR standards they will try and get rid of him ASAP...Like Raul Mondesi. They'll chew u up and spit u out in the blink of an eye...

Believe it or not, the Yankees are still vulnerable, which is why George is in such a bad mood. Their main weakness is pitching as I see it. Do any of their starters scare you any more?? Mussina has to be the best of the bunch, but he doesn't always have it. Wells is probably #2. And Clemens is still a fighter. But with Bartolo on our side, I wouldn't be worried about a headhunting contest. Plus, in the bullpen, everyone down there has blown games. Even Rivera after the 2001 WS.

On our side, I like the fact Gordon closed in Boston. He's been exposed to Yankee stadium intensity. And Damaso will throw 95 mph chin music to anyone.

In 2000, our offense exposed their weak starting staff during the season, and would have matched up much better than the M's against them in the playoffs. I wouldn't be afraid to meet them this year.

But this is the league's open window. If George misses out again, he'll empty the bank for Vladimir.

I REALLY REALLY wish people would stop f***ing whining about the yankees. THey play by the rules set by major league baseball. They enjoy winning. THis is a GOOD quality. If you got a problem, take it up with MLB. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.............. :rolleyes: :fyou