Hitting Delmon Young

soxfan-kwman

Unlike the 2004 Season when Torri Hunter knocked are catcher down & we did nothing about it, what are the White Sox going to do starting tonight? Maybe take Joe Mauer back into the on deck circle or maybe plunk Young or Span? I'm sick of hearing about Minnesota & what nice team they have. Forget them, it's time to set the tone tonight!

No pressure on the Sox, were not 6 games up!!! We have nothing to lose & I can't wait to see MaNNY HIT THREE HOMERUNS off of Liriano tonight!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR SOX WILL DO TO GET THE SWAGGER BACK? Who will pluck Young first?

My guess, Johny. My second guess would be Tony Pena, I think he has some fire in his belly!!

I think you better pick your spot with hitting Delmon. Hitting him whenever you feel like it is pretty risky considering all this series means at this point.

QUOTE (LVSoxFan @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 05:43 PM)
OK why are we hitting this guy again?

He threw a forearm at AJ when AJ was near the plate but not blocking it, and did not have the ball. He went out of his way to do it, it was bush league

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 06:43 PM)
I think you better pick your spot with hitting Delmon. Hitting him whenever you feel like it is pretty risky considering all this series means at this point.

We already had him up with nobody on base early in the game the day after the incident. We chose not to hit him that game.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 05:44 PM)
We already had him up with nobody on base early in the game the day after the incident. We chose not to hit him that game.

I dont know why Ozzie didnt do it. Maybe he didnt want suspensions and such at the moment. I thought for sure he was gonna get drilled when the Sox won 11-0

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 05:45 PM)
I dont know why Ozzie didnt do it. Maybe he didnt want suspensions and such at the moment. I thought for sure he was gonna get drilled when the Sox won 11-0

Because Ozzie said he doesn't order hits anymore. He said he lets the players do it. As you can see, no one on this team minus AJ has any cajones. So no one is going to order a hit.

QUOTE (soxfan-kwman @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 10:42 PM)
Unlike the 2004 Season when Torri Hunter knocked are catcher down & we did nothing about it, what are the White Sox going to do starting tonight? Maybe take Joe Mauer back into the on deck circle or maybe plunk Young or Span? I'm sick of hearing about Minnesota & what nice team they have. Forget them, it's time to set the tone tonight!

No pressure on the Sox, were not 6 games up!!! We have nothing to lose & I can't wait to see MaNNY HIT THREE HOMERUNS off of Liriano tonight!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR SOX WILL DO TO GET THE SWAGGER BACK? Who will pluck Young first?

My guess, Johny. My second guess would be Tony Pena, I think he has some fire in his belly!!

\

You are the ultimate fan

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 08:43 AM)
The time may be coming to drill him. Especially if the Sox lose tonight. And someone should tackle Mauer when he makes one of his 45 walks to the mound. Christ!

They should have a rule about the amount of visits you can have as a catcher just like they do for a manager. He is terrible.