Minor League playoffs: should you care?

Jordan4life_2007

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 01:38 PM)
The irony here is that you post on a baseball message board, where what you are saying is even less relevant than anything you are posting because you have exactly a zero chance of having anything to do with the White Sox organization, well, ever. By that logic, you should never want anyone to read or hear what you have to say about the Sox.

Sorry, that's just ridiculous and I don't agree at all. But I regress. I think I've made my point. JPN, scenario, chasefan, I respect your points/opinions. I'll just leave it at that.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 12:35 PM)
Sorry, that's just ridiculous and I don't agree at all. But I regress. I think I've made my point. JPN, scenario, chasefan, I respect your points/opinions. I'll just leave it at that.

Chase fan? As cute as that is, I prefer Bren!! ..I wasn't expressing an opinion .. everything I said was fact.

You don't have to care about these guys and whether or not they win their titles ..it bothers me none, but for you to imply that Baseball isn't a real job was kinda goofy! These guys work their asses off ..it's not all fun and games. Not only that, they have people all over the country/world critiquing every move they make without the slightest clue of what really goes on in a day of the life of a minor league baseball player. I couldn't work well knowing all that!! LOL These guys are a bunch of bad asses!! :)

Edited by IChaseBlackWood

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 03:33 PM)
Chase fan? As cute as that is, I prefer Bren!! ..I wasn't expressing an opinion .. everything I said was fact.

You don't have to care about these guys and whether or not they win their titles ..it bothers me none, but for you to imply that Baseball isn't a real job was kinda goofy! These guys work their asses off ..it's not all fun and games. Not only that, they have people all over the country/world critiquing every move they make without the slightest clue of what really goes on in a day of the life of a minor league baseball player. I couldn't work well knowing all that!! LOL These guys are a bunch of bad asses!! :)

I've read up on what they go through. They have it rough if they weren't bonus babies.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 02:35 PM)

You are saying that you only care about the very best and the top of the heap, and the rest don't matter, yet here you are on a random message board. By your logic, you should only care what the Chicago Tribune has to say about the Sox, because the message boards are the lowest form of information.