Women in the locker room

I don't know why reporters (male or female) go in the locker room to begin with, that just seems like something that should be private. That said, how was Sainz dressed skanky? I'm not talking about her bikini pictures on the internet, I'm talking about how she was dressed the day the Jets players supposedly started catcalling etc. She had on a white button down shirt that wasn't showing skin, and some jeans - yes the jeans were tight but we're talking about womens jeans, not mens jeans. She would have to deliberately hide the fact that she has a nice ass.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 06:47 AM)
I don't know why reporters (male or female) go in the locker room to begin with, that just seems like something that should be private. That said, how was Sainz dressed skanky? I'm not talking about her bikini pictures on the internet, I'm talking about how she was dressed the day the Jets players supposedly started catcalling etc. She had on a white button down shirt that wasn't showing skin, and some jeans - yes the jeans were tight but we're talking about womens jeans, not mens jeans. She would have to deliberately hide the fact that she has a nice ass.

Or she could have dressed like a professional doing a job instead of a girl going out for the night. There is a difference between wearing comfortable or casual clothes and what she wore and wears to her "job".

She's well aware of the attention she gets wearing those clothes, especially when she does it in mexico.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 06:30 AM)
How about they just ban all reporters from the locker rooms, male and female? Let the players change and what not in peace and then interview them when they get out in the interview rooms or wherever.

Thank you. The topic shouldn't be about women in locker rooms, it should be about reporters in locker rooms. Makes no sense to me that they are in there at all.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 07:30 AM)
How about they just ban all reporters from the locker rooms, male and female? Let the players change and what not in peace and then interview them when they get out in the interview rooms or wherever.

The players will leave without talking to anyone.

QUOTE (G&T @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 09:07 AM)
The players will leave without talking to anyone.

At least in the NBA, I'm pretty sure you're flat out not allowed to do that. I think they fine people for doing that.

Plus...leaving without talking to anyone is a bad thing if you're trying to be a marketable celebrity. You make a big play, you kind of want your face on the TV.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 08:01 AM)
Thank you. The topic shouldn't be about women in locker rooms, it should be about reporters in locker rooms. Makes no sense to me that they are in there at all.

Basically reporters want to get the best quotes. They want the players closest to when the game is over and they're still emotional. I guess it could be resolved by just telling players...towel off by the shower and get your underwear on before coming back to your locker.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 16, 2010 -> 06:42 PM)
Fine as long as they dont dress like skanks and expect to be treated like nuns.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 06:30 AM)

I agree with both.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 08:33 AM)
Or she could have dressed like a professional doing a job instead of a girl going out for the night. There is a difference between wearing comfortable or casual clothes and what she wore and wears to her "job".

She's well aware of the attention she gets wearing those clothes, especially when she does it in mexico.

You didn't get at what was talking about. What was wrong with what she was wearing THAT DAY? Yes I've seen other pictures with her showing some skin at interviews and whatnot (this is pretty normal in mexico fwiw) but that's not what I'm talking about and I'm not disputing that point either. She has an ass, what's she supposed to do, wear jogging pants? Baggy jeans? Pam Oliver has a big ass too, she can't hide it, its always there regardless of what she wears. She's said she never has that problem.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 05:47 AM)

Have you see why jeans do to that ass??

http://sportsvideo24.com/wp-content/upload...nes-Sainz-2.jpg

http://static.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-...nes-sainz-3.jpg

Her ass DEVOURS denim.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 04:18 PM)

Google her wearing the white ones. :D And I'll add some fuel to the fire.

http://web22.twitpic.com/img/160963232-058...93ddd8-full.jpg

I will agree with lost though, it is common in Mexico. In fact.. there are much better looking woman with bodies than her currently reporting. Hell, thats how Sofia Vergara got famous.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 05:24 PM)
Google her wearing the white ones. :D And I'll add some fuel to the fire.

http://web22.twitpic.com/img/160963232-058...93ddd8-full.jpg

I will agree with lost though, it is common in Mexico. In fact.. there are much better looking woman with bodies than her currently reporting. Hell, thats how Sofia Vergara got famous.

I think this pic is what she was wearing to the Jets practice. There is nothing wrong with how she is dressed here and nobody's bothered to present an argument as to why her clothes there are wrong, every time I ask someone they change the subject or don't answer, and if they do it's "her pants are too tight." Well when your ass is that big, of course your pants will be tight. That's like telling a woman with big tits that her shirts are too tight... if she isn't showing cleavage then what's she supposed to do?

There is no shame to their game at all in Mexico, you walk down the street and you see a woman wearing a corset and a short skirt standing outside of a store selling jewelry or whatever.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 04:38 PM)
I think this pic is what she was wearing to the Jets practice. There is nothing wrong with how she is dressed here and nobody's bothered to present an argument as to why her clothes there are wrong, every time I ask someone they change the subject or don't answer, and if they do it's "her pants are too tight." Well when your ass is that big, of course your pants will be tight. That's like telling a woman with big tits that her shirts are too tight... if she isn't showing cleavage then what's she supposed to do?

There is no shame to their game at all in Mexico, you walk down the street and you see a woman wearing a corset and a short skirt standing outside of a store selling jewelry or whatever.

Yes, but are those women working for a multi-national company? When you represent an organization that works in many different countries, you should dress like a professional if you desire to be treated like one. She dressed like a club-going 20-something looking for a guy, and thats how she was treated.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 07:57 PM)
Yes, but are those women working for a multi-national company? When you represent an organization that works in many different countries, you should dress like a professional if you desire to be treated like one. She dressed like a club-going 20-something looking for a guy, and thats how she was treated.

Rock, you said in the college football thread that you were raised to respect your rivals. Were you not raised to respect women? Very chauvinistic opinion you have.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 08:05 PM)
Rock, you said in the college football thread that you were raised to respect your rivals. Were you not raised to respect women? Very chauvinistic opinion you have.

How do I not respect women based on my response? The girl dressed like a 20 something trying to meet men and thats how she was treated, how is that not respectful? I didnt hear stories of any rape or groping so I am not sure how I am being disrespectful.

BTW, please tell me about those coaches buying cars and planes for players, I still havent found anything.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 08:06 PM)
How do I not respect women based on my response? The girl dressed like a 20 something trying to meet men and thats how she was treated, how is that not respectful? I didnt hear stories of any rape or groping so I am not sure how I am being disrespectful.

BTW, please tell me about those coaches buying cars and planes for players, I still havent found anything.

What you were saying is that it doesn't matter how a woman dressed, that if she is wearing someting tight or showing skin, she deserves whatever treatment she gets. This isn't the 1960's anymore.

She can't help how curvy she is. Maybe she should wear a potato sack the next time she goes to work.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 08:11 PM)
What you were saying is that it doesn't matter how a woman dressed, that if she is wearing someting tight or showing skin, she deserves whatever treatment she gets. This isn't the 1960's anymore.

She can't help how curvy she is. Maybe she should wear a potato sack the next time she goes to work.

Maybe she should wear a business outfit. I work with women in sales every day of the week and I know the difference between looking like a bar patron vs looking like a professional. She looks like she is at a bar looking for a man, and was treated as such. If a guy went into a women's locker room dressed in a speedo or in a tight outfit, of course he would be hit on (if they werent lesbians), because that is how you portray yourself. Good try though.

You still goggling that private plane case?

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 08:14 PM)
Maybe she should wear a business outfit. I work with women in sales every day of the week and I know the difference between looking like a bar patron vs looking like a professional. She looks like she is at a bar looking for a man, and was treated as such. If a guy went into a women's locker room dressed in a speedo or in a tight outfit, of course he would be hit on (if they werent lesbians), because that is how you portray yourself. Good try though.

You obviously don't get it. Maybe if she worked in a sales office, she would wear a suit.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 08:16 PM)
You obviously don't get it. Maybe if she worked in a sales office, she would wear a suit.

Or any profession where you had to act your age and as professional representing a multi-national corporation. Maybe you havent worked enough to know the difference yet, but there is a huge gap between being in college working at a bar, and working for a public company representing them to customers and partners in any profession. Thats why your dental assistant doesnt wear a halter top to work.