9/19 ESPN Sunday Night Baseball- Tigers @ Sox

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 05:05 AM)
I thought most closers saved almost every game and that's why I almost got banned for praising Bobby.

No, it was your absolute inability to comprehend that his high WHIP and tight-rope act was a sign that he was going to have struggles down the road (WHICH HE DID). Also, it was your stubborness about admitting he was letting the team down by not producing when called upon in non-save situations.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Sale pitching a single inning in the minor leagues next year, barring a rehab start due to injury..figuring how he had his agent stipulate being a major leaguer in his draft season. And just how good he's been this year for us, I have a feeling he gets the Danks treatment, being spot started for every now and then to keep his innings low if they indeed use him as a starter. My guess is he'll pitch out of the pen quite a bit next year and start for us in 2012.

Morel is due up after A.J. right? If there is one guy I would love to see end the game, it's him (depending what Konerko, A.J, etc.. do) Liked the pick, though I thought we reached a touch when he was drafted, but he is a typical Twins-like prospect.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 19, 2010 -> 10:07 PM)
This is Kenny Williams. (if he's still here) No prospect is safe. :P

This one is though, he's the exact type of pitcher that Kenny loves. That being said, the rest of the farm(obviously including our top guys that are with the big club right now as well) isn't safe. And Brent Morel is a guy I actually expect to see moved at some point this offseason.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 05:12 AM)
This one is though, he's the exact type of pitcher that Kenny loves. That being said, the rest of the farm(obviously including our top guys that are with the big club right now as well) isn't safe. And Brent Morel is a guy I actually expect to see moved at some point this offseason.

Morel's going to be starting at 3b for the Sox next year. He has more value to the Sox than he does other teams, as it's not like he's a huge prospect.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 04:13 AM)
Morel's going to be starting at 3b for the Sox next year. He has more value to the Sox than he does other teams, as it's not like he's a huge prospect.

Teahen will be starting at third.

He makes 5 million.