9/19 ESPN Sunday Night Baseball- Tigers @ Sox

LittleHurt05

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 05:23 AM)
Swept by the Tigers at home. Wow, this team is just an epic fail.

Thanks for nothing, Manny. How the f*** did we not see this happening? We need a new scouting department/GM.

I loved how Joe Morgan talked to Manny, and Manny told him that he talked with Ozzie when he came to the Sox, and he told Ozzie he didn't think he'd find his groove this season. What a terrible acquisition.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 12:24 AM)
I loved how Joe Morgan talked to Manny, and Manny told him that he talked with Ozzie when he came to the Sox, and he told Ozzie he didn't think he'd find his groove this season. What a terrible acquisition.

Kenny needed another baseball card to add to the collection. I mean...it's like having a really hot girl way after her prime. She isn't worth damn any more, but at least you can say you had her.

Kenny has been a terrible GM for a few years now.

How could any Sox player want to get on tha tplane to Oakland tonight?

Wait I know ...

Most of em are millionaires and counting the days til they receive their next paycheck.

And there's good food and drink on the plane.

What was I thinking.

Nice second half, bastards!

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 05:26 AM)
Kenny needed another baseball card to add to the collection. I mean...it's like having a really hot girl way after her prime. She isn't worth damn any more, but at least you can say you had her.

Kenny has been a terrible GM for a few years now.

This might be the best post of the season.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 12:21 AM)
When/where was this? From everything I've heard, KW thinks Viciedo is a can't miss prospect...but Ozzie disagrees.

"I don't think Viciedo is ready. That's my opinion," said Guillen of the 21-year-old Cuban. "To play in the big leagues? You see a good couple of at-bats here and there, but to get a good 500 at-bats, I would think about it. "He's still far away from being here, a year away or maybe two years away. I don't know how far away. Right now, I don't think he can perform every day. We have to wait and see in Spring Training how mature he is and how he comes back. It's good for him to taste a little bit of the big league level and how people do stuff here."

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20...rtnerId=rss_cws