Sox on TV this Week

elrockinMT

Of course tonight we have Sunday Nigh Baseball on ESPN, which is always great. I like to listen to Joe Morgan and Jon Miller

Tuesday night on WGN from Oakland

Friday night on WGN from Los Angeles and a place called Anaheim

Edited by elrockinMT

Thanks for doing this. I just moved to Memphis for school, and the last thing I want to do is sift through our TV schedule and coverage areas, etc. I've been dying going through this debacle and not being able to see and evaluate for myself in every game like I used to

QUOTE (stretchstretch @ Sep 19, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)
no sarcasm here, just trying to figure out why anyone would post the Sox natl TV schedule on Sept19th, when they are an abysmal 10 games back and looking as bad as any of us have seen them in years..? Most people here want a White Sox break, not a reminder of any kind.

Maybe cause people enjoy watching their favorite baseball team that they dont get to see live very often??? The same reason I just yelled at the TV for AJs 9th inning groundout even though I live in Chicago and get to watch games daily. Even though the Sox got beat by the Twins this year doesn't mean that Sox fans can't still enjoy their favorite team.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 19, 2010 -> 10:32 PM)
Maybe cause people enjoy watching their favorite baseball team that they dont get to see live very often??? The same reason I just yelled at the TV for AJs 9th inning groundout even though I live in Chicago and get to watch games daily. Even though the Sox got beat by the Twins this year doesn't mean that Sox fans can't still enjoy their favorite team.

Seriously. In 2 weeks, we won't see the Sox play again until March.

I know that as Sox fans we are frustrated. I was yelling last night at the TV too. The team didn't give up that's for sure.How about that drive by Konerko that went foul? Called third strike to Manny with the bases loaded in the 11th? I liked the analysis and comments by Joe Morgan about Manny's issue. Question is now do we want to take a chance of him coming back and DH'ing full ime? Whoever and whatever we need a full-time DH IMO. I would watch Sox games even if they were in last place and I would do it to the end of the season. Winter lasts a long time here

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 09:10 AM)
I would watch Sox games even if they were in last place and I would do it to the end of the season. Winter lasts a long time here

Me too. Bad Sox baseball vs. crap on major networks, I still like to watch the Sox.

BTW, there is a way to watch the Sox for out of staters. Go to Livescorehunter.com and watch via stream torrent.

Meanwhile, I get to watch a very productive Daniel Hudson.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 06:13 PM)
Me too. Bad Sox baseball vs. crap on major networks, I still like to watch the Sox.

BTW, there is a way to watch the Sox for out of staters. Go to Livescorehunter.com and watch via stream torrent.

Meanwhile, I get to watch a very productive Daniel Hudson.

And it sure appears that Hudson has been very productive for the DBacks