Wright up Who down?

KipWellsFan

With Wright supposedly coming up to start Saturday's game, who will leave to make room?  I see Rick White being released.  I don't think it would be fair to Ginter to send him down again.

Willie Harris perhaps? I don't know, we can use him for his defense and pinch running...but I'd rather not lose White altogether, we don't have enough bullpen arms as it is...

The only other option besides Harris would appear to be Ginter.

Willie Harris perhaps?  I don't know, we can use him for his defense and pinch running...but I'd rather not lose White altogether, we don't have enough bullpen arms as it is...

The only other option besides Harris would appear to be Ginter.

I agree. We don't have enough options right now to let White go...If Botch gets back on track then maybe...

I think it should be Ginter. It's not fair if he does go down, but why carry so many pitchers. Plus, Willie Harris had a huge play in extra innings last night against the Royals. He's our speed, and I am comfortable seeing him come into the game in extra innings.

With Wright supposedly coming up to start Saturday's game, who will leave to make room?  I see Rick White being released.  I don't think it would be fair to Ginter to send him down again.

Ginter has been screwed over by the existence of White all season.

You have to keep Harris, because he is the only real speed demon on this team. Granted Robbie Alomar, Jose, and Carlos can steal some bases, but Harris except twice this year has been unstoppable. I say kick White out on his fat ass. He doesn't like they way he's being used and you can't like the way he has pitched when he is used. BYE BYE RICKY!! :finger

I would rather have White than Ginter...

More experiance

also, relievers suffer big time from big innings

Thats why White and Koch have high ERA's.. You give up like two big innings as a reliever and it takes forever to get those ERA's back down due to the fact that they pitch a small ammount of innings