Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 09:48 AM)
Raw has gotten better. With HHH out theyr are using younger/newer guys. R-Truth as US champ, Evan Bourne pinned Sheamus in a tag match clean, Harts had a good segment with this new tag team, and I like Ted Dibiase Jr.

Also looks like Daniel Bryan maybe joining the Raw roster. With the intense version of him, I seriously think in time he could be of the mold of Benoit and Eddie where he is a small guy who becomes champion at some point.

I hate R Truth

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 03:09 PM)
Apparently NXT will announce its second "season" tonight, and Kaval (Low-Ki) will be a part of it. *fingers crossed*

I hope my one buddy in FCW is part of it if true.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 03:59 PM)
What's Up?....with that. lol

I'm not a fan of his either but he is over.

He shouldn't be a champion, total waste..

Im diggin the Uso's though for sure..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 06:26 PM)
He shouldn't be a champion, total waste..

I wouldn't say total waste, he's pretty good in the ring & he's over with the fans. It's not as if he's in the main title picture scene.

The Uso's may be okay, but I'd keep them away from a mic. I cringed at their delivery.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 06:56 PM)
I wouldn't say total waste, he's pretty good in the ring & he's over with the fans. It's not as if he's in the main title picture scene.

Yeah his spinning slap finisher is devastating..

Anyways, hes never going anywhere.. they are better of using people like The Miz for building there.. I just cant stand R Truth

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 09:49 PM)

Anyways, hes never going anywhere.. they are better of using people like The Miz for building there.. I just cant stand R Truth

I don't even know what his finisher is. He spins and his opponent falls. That is what I see.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 09:49 PM)

Yeah, because you've always needed such a devastating finishing move to deserve a championship.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 08:49 PM)

Ask Dibiase how devastating it is (and yes I know that wasn't his finisher, and he didn't spin, but still slapped the man into a concussion) I don't mind R-Truth at all.. haters gonna hate on any wrestler though, same with myself.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
Wade Barrett wins NXT.

Season 2 starts next week. Low Ki is in it and his pros are Michelle McCool and Layla. LoL

If that wasn't bad enough, they have two 3rd generation wrestlers in there and they've completely changed their last names!

McGillicuty is Mr. Perfect's son, Joe Hennig

Harris is Windham Rotunda (grandson of Blackjack Mulligan & son of Mike Rotunda)

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:28 PM)
Yeah, because you've always needed such a devastating finishing move to deserve a championship.

referring to in ring stuff jackass.. being able to flip around the ring doesn't make you good in it..

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 12:08 PM)
If that wasn't bad enough, they have two 3rd generation wrestlers in there and they've completely changed their last names!

Harris is Windham Rotunda (grandson of Blackjack Mulligan & son of Mike Rotunda)

I dont think he would of had a name change if Bret Dibiase didnt get hurt. They were being packaged as another legacy-type tag team before Dibiase tore up his knee

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 12:08 PM)

I like how they change their names but still recognize they are their offspring. Lame.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 01:37 PM)
I like how they change their names but still recognize they are their offspring. Lame.

Why not change their dads' names while they're at it?

"McGillicutty (Joe Hennig) is the son of Buster O'Houlihan (Curt Hennig) and the grandson of Knock-Knees McGee (Larry Hennig)".

It would be just as stupid that way.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 12:13 PM)
Why not change their dads' names while they're at it?

"McGillicutty (Joe Hennig) is the son of Buster O'Houlihan (Curt Hennig) and the grandson of Knock-Knees McGee (Larry Hennig)".

It would be just as stupid that way.

HAHA that's great.

Why not just leave it at Joe Hennig? WWE out-dumbs themselves over and over.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 11:16 AM)
I love how no one in the crowd reacts. Like this is something that normally happens.

Its because they aren't f***in idiots and know you don't mess with a mexican wrestlers mask..

well, the one guy standing next to the KO-ed guy tried to jump into the ring and swing at the wrestler.

I like how the guy gets punched and his arms go straight out in true Looney Tunes fashion as he goes down