Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 12:26 PM)
Why is that? I know a lot more about wrestling than just the E..

I just assumed that outside of WWE & TNA no one that's a regular in this thread knows a ton about the indies. My bad on the wrong assumption.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:10 PM)
I can't stand Drew McIntyre, don't see what WWE sees in him, but he has one of the best finishers now.

Probably the best theme in the WWE, constantly being pushed...but is a complete BORE. I don't get it either. What's he using for a finisher now?

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 01:17 AM)
I just assumed that outside of WWE & TNA no one that's a regular in this thread knows a ton about the indies. My bad on the wrong assumption.

Well, ide actually say that would be a fair assumption.. I wouldn't figure most wrestling fans to follow all aspects of it either now that I think about it..

But I have been a huge wrestling fan for as long as I can remember.. As nerdy as it sounds, most of the indies stuff I know is from when I would be in EFeds and needed character ideas or move ideas..

Probably the best theme in the WWE, constantly being pushed...but is a complete BORE. I don't get it either. What's he using for a finisher now?

His theme is awesome. Yes, he is boring. His accent is legit but sounds fake.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 04:14 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2180061:date=Jun 20, 2010 -> 01:17 AM:name=MHizzle85)-->
<!--quotec-->I just assumed that outside of WWE & TNA no one that's a regular in this thread knows a ton about the indies. My bad on the wrong assumption.

His theme is awesome. Yes, he is boring. His accent is legit but sounds fake.

I liked that finisher better when it was the French Kiss

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 10:34 PM)
Solid PPV. Bourne had the match of his WWE career tonight.

Well solid except for Mysterio winning the title.

I'm so tired of Rey, but he sells a lot of masks and t-shirts so there you have it.

I'm good with Sheamus winning the belt again.

I like watching Bourne fly off the ropes, but I just dont know if he will ever get past the "little underdog/train that could" persona to be anything in the WWE. He needs a heel turn or something to make him look less like the boyscout he comes off as.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:21 AM)
I like watching Bourne fly off the ropes, but I just dont know if he will ever get past the "little underdog/train that could" persona to be anything in the WWE. He needs a heel turn or something to make him look less like the boyscout he comes off as.

If Rey can get past it, he can. Bourne is so much more interesting than Rey IMO.

Sheamus may as well just hand the belt over to Trips now.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 10:26 AM)
If Rey can get past it, he can. Bourne is so much more interesting than Rey IMO.

Sheamus may as well just hand the belt over to Trips now.

Bourne looks so much smaller than Rey though just at a glance.. I dont know if I can really see him at the top

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:05 PM)
The E is working on a Bobby Heenan DVD, scheduled for release on December 18th.

I think I know what I want for a stocking stuffer!

I hope they load an entire disc with Heenan promos, top-heavy with classic AWA stuff.

As much as we bash WWE (especially you :) ), I think we can all admit that they do a great job on their DVD's.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:05 PM)
The E is working on a Bobby Heenan DVD, scheduled for release on December 18th.

I think I know what I want for a stocking stuffer!

I hope they load an entire disc with Heenan promos, top-heavy with classic AWA stuff.

OMG. I just filled the cup.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 04:34 PM)
Bourne looks so much smaller than Rey though just at a glance.. I dont know if I can really see him at the top

Rey is just to roided up and broked down because of it that he doesn't sell and flop around like he used to. Evan Bourne sells the best of anyone.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 04:34 PM)

Rey was once his size and he was better then IMO. If put in the right situation, he can shine like we saw last night.

I'm not saying give him the world title, but I'd definitely throw him in the US title picture. If pushed right, kids will love him, as will the women. (Which is all you need to be successful in the WWE today.)

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:25 PM)
As much as we bash WWE (especially you :) ), I think we can all admit that they do a great job on their DVD's.

Yeah, the only one I can remember where they really dropped the ball was "The Rise and Fall of wCw", and I think that was just a grudge job by Vince.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:53 PM)
Rey was once his size and he was better then IMO. If put in the right situation, he can shine like we saw last night.

I'm not saying give him the world title, but I'd definitely throw him in the US title picture. If pushed right, kids will love him, as will the women. (Which is all you need to be successful in the WWE today.)

Yeah, and when Rey was that small he wouldn't even be considered for the top of the hill.. I agree that I can see him in the US title picture.. I think they need to push Miz into the WWE Title picture and bump Bourne into the US Title area..

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 12:44 PM)
They're already on the way to that. This storyline has no consistency.

I like new, young guys, ending Raw, rather than Cena or HHH