Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 09:01 PM)
How come the Cena vs Wade match wasn't in Hell in a Cell. Isn't that what it was advertised as? If I ordered the PPV, I would be pissed and ask for a refund.

Randy/Sheamus and Kane/Taker were the only two advertised to be in the cell.

Cena lost anyway. Pleasantly surprised

I watched it live on a stream. I'm glad Cena lost and I'm glad Undertaker lost. Sadly, both those swerves were seen since the day the PPV card was madeup. Undertaker only brings back Paul Bearer to have him turn on him, and you knew WWE wasn't going to put another guy over Cena. It was hilarious seeing the sad little kid with the Cena gear almost at tears.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 7, 2010 -> 08:06 PM)
So this is how TNA chooses to begin their BIG LIVE SPECIAL?

A horrifically boring abduction scene with Abyss and Dixie?

Yikes. Awful.

LOL!

I remember when E use to do stuff like that

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Oct 9, 2010 -> 01:01 AM)
It was Undertaker and the Ministry taking Stephanie. I remember he burned her little teddy bear and eventually McMahon got Stone Cold to help him. That version of the Undertaker was the best. It was his best music and best look.

Yep agreed.

It's a shame they'll never go back to that considering WWE's PG rating etc.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Oct 9, 2010 -> 07:55 AM)
Yep agreed.

It's a shame they'll never go back to that considering WWE's PG rating etc.

Undertakers too old anyways now for that..

Also, the best Undertaker look was mid to late 90's Undertaker when he still had the purple gloves and boots, was pale, and had his hair more wet and hung over his face..

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 8, 2010 -> 05:20 PM)
I haven't watched TNA in months. I can always google Velvet Sky pics

Apparently Chris Sabin has been scoring a lot of pinfalls on Velvet these days.

What does our resident Velvet stalker....I mean, fan....think of this?

I say KUDOS, Mr. Sabin!!

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 29, 2010 -> 06:09 PM)
Apparently Chris Sabin has been scoring a lot of pinfalls on Velvet these days.

What does our resident Velvet stalker....I mean, fan....think of this?

I say KUDOS, Mr. Sabin!!

I read about that a few weeks ago. Kudos to him.

QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 10, 2010 -> 02:34 AM)
Undertakers too old anyways now for that..

Also, the best Undertaker look was mid to late 90's Undertaker when he still had the purple gloves and boots, was pale, and had his hair more wet and hung over his face..

No way. It was when he had the Ministry of Darkness. Second place is Undertaker when he first came out.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Oct 30, 2010 -> 09:52 AM)
No way. It was when he had the Ministry of Darkness. Second place is Undertaker when he first came out.

disagreed, I will always think that the original dead man was the best

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 30, 2010 -> 08:56 PM)
Taker from his debut til he turned face was my fav. I was a stupid kid and he scared the crap out of me. Built up as unbeatable and was convincing as hell.

i loved unbeatable taker as a kid! paul bearer lifting up the urn and taker getting up every time was awesome. i remember a match a long time ago between taker and bam bam bigelow where bam bam was really giving it to the taker but he just kept getting up so bam bam just walked out like screw this, lolz..

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 30, 2010 -> 08:58 PM)
i loved unbeatable taker as a kid! paul bearer lifting up the urn and taker getting up every time was awesome. i remember a match a long time ago between taker and bam bam bigelow where bam bam was really giving it to the taker but he just kept getting up so bam bam just walked out like screw this, lolz..

Back in the day when I thought wrestling was legit, he was unreal. I got so mad when nobody could beat him.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 30, 2010 -> 09:41 PM)
Back in the day when I thought wrestling was legit, he was unreal. I got so mad when nobody could beat him.

Right, I remember or I think I remember a time he burst up through the mat(from underneath it) and I thought he was the biggest badass in the world.

Yeah real old school undertaker was the best...

never said a word, had Paul Bearer and the urn and would just rise up from all kinds of shots like it was nothing.. the hair over the face and the very pale skin tone.. it might be the greatest gimmick of all time..