Official Squared Circle Thread

Oh, and my brother wrestled a show against Doink the Clown a few weekends ago out in No Where, Texas.. apparently at one point during the show Doink sat on my sisters lap, it was pretty funny from what I was told..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 7, 2010 -> 11:29 AM)
I'm officially going to the Rumble in Boston.

Thats awesome, ive always wanted to go to a Rumble.. ive been to 2 Wrestlemanias and No Way Out of Texas

QUOTE (T R U @ Nov 7, 2010 -> 11:38 AM)
Thats awesome, ive always wanted to go to a Rumble.. ive been to 2 Wrestlemanias and No Way Out of Texas

It's always been my favorite event. I'm going to be as giddy as a little kid going to this thing, I swear.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 7, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
The fact that Chicago has not had a Rumble is a disgrace.

Yeah, and Boston had it a few years ago, too. I'm not complaining because I have a reason to both go to Boston and see the Royal Rumble in person, but you would think that they would spread it around a bit more.

Yeah the Rumble has always been my favorite PPV..

I really miss the old King of the Ring set up, where they had the early rounds on RAW and then the semi finals and finals at the KOTR pay per view.. sigh, those were the good old days.. I don't get why they axed that, it was a good way to boost people into the main event picture.. I would say that's what Money in the Bank is for but the majority of those winners have already made a name..

QUOTE (T R U @ Nov 8, 2010 -> 02:02 PM)
Yeah the Rumble has always been my favorite PPV..

I really miss the old King of the Ring set up, where they had the early rounds on RAW and then the semi finals and finals at the KOTR pay per view.. sigh, those were the good old days.. I don't get why they axed that, it was a good way to boost people into the main event picture.. I would say that's what Money in the Bank is for but the majority of those winners have already made a name..

I miss KOTR and the old Survivor Series format.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 8, 2010 -> 03:03 PM)
I miss KOTR and the old Survivor Series format.

YES

there were a couple years in a row where there wasn't even any SS matches at the SS PPV!!

I think the best was when there was the big ppvs (Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, Surivivor Series, SummerSlam, King of the Ring) and then every other PPV for the year was In Your House with a themed name.. like INY: Beware of Dog or INY: Mind Games where they named the theme after the big story line of the PPV..

Edited by T R U

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 05:52 PM)
JR coming back was good, that was bout it really.

It had a couple decent technical touches, like Ziggler's picture-in-picture promo during his match, but overall it basically felt like just another Raw.

They trotted out the same legends they always use, nothing special.

It was nice of them to have Mae Young wrestle so she could become the first person to wrestle a match in 9 decades.

(1930s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s and 10s)