Official Squared Circle Thread

With the way Vince runs things, I find it VERY hard to believe that he would allow Punk to say what he said on RAW and pretty much ruin the main event of the next PPV if he was indeed leaving the company.. Im pretty sure there would be reports of how mad Vince was over that if it were legit, plus, I think Punk would be pulled from that match somehow

Just basing this off of how I think Vince would react if one of his headliners told the audience they were gone like that

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 07:43 PM)
If Punk were leaving, I'd love it if he not sell any of Cena's moves. The crowd is already going to be 100% behind Punk.

It will be pretty insane.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 06:53 PM)
so, the cm punk leaving the wwe situation, a work or for real? he seems sincere, but this could turn into a tremendous program if the wwe lets punk do what he wants with it.

i just cant see punk going to tna or back to roh

I think he is leaving and If this is a setup, it is a rehash of the 2008 angle Punk had in ROH!

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 11:46 AM)
Chavo Guerrero got "future endeavored" yesterday. I'm surprised at this, I thought he'd be a lifer.

How long until he pops up as a member of Mexican America in TNA....I mean, IMPACT WRESTLING?

Heard he requested it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 11:28 AM)
Heard he requested it.

http://rajah.com/base/node/23355

Guerrero wrote, "Yes, it's true. My release is the big news I was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired of not being used correctly. Just cuz u can make other ppl look good, doesn't mean they should just have u lose to them. The same thing happened to Eddie. After being champ, they still had him working mid card status. Being a Guerrero, we've been taught since diapers to get the most out of ppl & matches. It's our gift, but also our curse. WWE has always used us to make other ppl look good.

"It all comes down to being happy. I was not happy in WWE anymore. I had a smile on my face last night though when I got my release though! :) now it's time for me to start being a Guerrero again, and start kicking ass again, be able to tell stories in the ring like u know we can. :) Win or lose I will never go back to the place WWE put me in. I will never go back to being under utilized and watching ppl who suck get bigger "pushes" than me!

Thank u to all of u who stuck by me and kept reminding me, I was better than that! :) stay tuned. Big things coming!! Now I will really be able to entertain u! :) like me or hate me, 1 thing I have always tried to do is entertain u and give u fans your $ worth. Even if my hands were tied most of the time. I love u all and can't wait for the future!! So happy. :)"

He continued, "Hey, u guys have me trending World wide!! Thanks. I should of quit a long time ago! I know it may sound like it, but I've got no hard feelings toward the WWE. I've just been unhappy there for a long time & if you have watched the show, u will no why. I made a lot of money, but I'm better than just cashing a paycheck. I wish no hard feelings toward the WWE and want to see them and all my friends there succeed! I love wrestling & want nothing but wrestling to get better & bigger. U fans deserve nothing but a great show and great stories& athleticism for staying so true to wrestling. It's in my blood & always will be. :)

"People asking what I'm gonna do now..I'm gonna stay home and be a Dad. :) going to watch my son's football practice now. :) Happy!"

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 03:26 PM)
He is right about people who suck doing more than him but he has angles and pushes in his career there.

Yeah, I was a little disappointed in his comments. He had many chances there, including the Sin Cara angle just a couple months ago. He just hasn't really captured the interest of the masses. I really like Chavo and I hope if he signs with TNA they give him something interesting to do and don't just lump him in with the not-very-good Mexican America.

I never looked at Chavo seriously, ever. He was Eddies cousin, then he was deceased Eddies cousin, then he was the Santino character that actually could wrestle a little bit, and then he was just a jobber who could put someone over. He never had a piece of his character that jumped out at me at all. There was never an angle that he did or a promo that he cut that made me want to watch his match.

It sucks for him because he does have talent, but really he doesnt have the charisma that makes a WWE superstar pop with the crowd.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 27, 2011 -> 10:11 PM)
Punk is on another level right now. Unreal how good that last promo was.

I feel like a teenager again with how excited I am about going to MITB. Despite having to sit through a Diva match.

Absolutely brilliant promo. Everything he said was true, and he was thoroughly entertaining while he said it.

Reading the spoilers for next week dampened my enthusiasm quite a bit, though.

It feels like they're headed to a rehash of an angle done too many times before.

You know, if they are going to pull the "he is effectively terminated" angle, the least thing they could do is start it when they DONT TAPE RAW BACK TO BACK ON THE SAME NIGHT!!!!!!!

How stupid is this of the writers? We all know he is reinstated already, what a horrible decision

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 06:01 AM)
I feel like a teenager again with how excited I am about going to MITB. Despite having to sit through a Diva match.

It was quite the fantastic drunk purchase by me over the weekend so I'll be there as well ha. And Divas match or not it can't be a bad thing to see Kelly Kelly in person.

idk where my brother heard it but he said theyre gonna work the same angle they did with RVD when RVD won the belt and defended it in ECW with Punk and ROH and then bring in Tyler Black, Chris Hero, Claudio, Colt Cabana, DAvey Richards, and Roderick Strong to for a new faction...if not just totally combine the 2 organizations...id absolutely love this idea

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:31 PM)
idk where my brother heard it but he said theyre gonna work the same angle they did with RVD when RVD won the belt and defended it in ECW with Punk and ROH and then bring in Tyler Black, Chris Hero, Claudio, Colt Cabana, DAvey Richards, and Roderick Strong to for a new faction...if not just totally combine the 2 organizations...id absolutely love this idea

Hard to believe this angle, but I suppose I could see Vince's cash winning out.

I don't want ROH to melt into The E because "creative" will f*** it up like they always do and then ROH will be dead. I want ROH to build into a real threat to The E, because TNA sure as hell never will.

I hope they do a short-term cross-promotional angle, but ROH needs to stay independent.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:55 PM)
Hard to believe this angle, but I suppose I could see Vince's cash winning out.

I don't want ROH to melt into The E because "creative" will f*** it up like they always do and then ROH will be dead. I want ROH to build into a real threat to The E, because TNA sure as hell never will.

I hope they do a short-term cross-promotional angle, but ROH needs to stay independent.

I would be suprised If it happens.