Official Squared Circle Thread

I would literally s*** my pants if Cesari wins the beat the clock challenge...Ive seen them wrestle many times on the indy circuit and they work a great match!

I groaned when i saw kane and khali...sign...well Punk can carry Orton to a good match...

Cesari vs bryan???!!!! please wrestling gods

Holy s*** i need to stop smoking YES YES YES i totattly forgot about bryan punk

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was in Highland, IN a wayyyyyyy back in the day I was there in the bleachers, if you pause it at 22 seconds im the guy that looks like a fat los lonely boy in the back bleachers, black shirt...God I hope the let them go at it like this...chain wrestling doesnt really exist in the E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbBsY5PR66A

im too stoned to know how to work the internt

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Apr 30, 2012 -> 10:10 PM)

This was in Highland, IN a wayyyyyyy back in the day I was there in the bleachers, if you pause it at 22 seconds im the guy that looks like a fat los lonely boy in the back bleachers, black shirt...God I hope the let them go at it like this...chain wrestling doesnt really exist in the E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbBsY5PR66A

im too stoned to know how to work the internt

There is so much awesomeness in this post I don't even know where to begin

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 30, 2012 -> 10:59 PM)
The internets is going to have to change its pants with that Over the Limit Main Event.

I just about did as you can tell from my previous posts....IMO The "internet" is a word that Michael Cole made up to refer to people like me that enjoy good wrestling..not just good entertainment. Seldom do you see "chain wrestling" in the WWE, and if youre wondering what that is, go watch that video I just posted and look how action packed that match is, how quick they move from move to move.

Heres some more good chain wrestling to feast your eyes on...Thats Cesari(still not even sure if its Cesari or Cesaro/a ...hes Claudio to me) and another guy who is probably gonna get called up to the WWE at some point this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcQUEL2oE_s...D5126EEB339543E

Another guy who will pobably get called up this year to get excited about. This is a video of his work in IWA Mid South, the promo I used to follow around NW IN. I was at probably 75 of the matches these clips were took from. Youll see Evan Bourne there.

Dean Ambrose is another good prospect that will get called up this year, cant get as excited about him tho as the others only because I havent actually seen him live.

The futures lookin pretty bright for the WWE if they utilize these guys correctly and with how over Punk and Bryan are right now, nows the time for them 2 put on great matches with these young guys and get them over. Thats why I mentioned Claudios name in my earlier post about the beat the clock matches. If I was the writer for the WWE (one of my dream jobs) I woulda surprised everyone and had Claudio win the whole thing in a mach vs Ziggler (who I can just imagine selling that super European uppercut sooo good) and then have an awesome match with Punk at the PPV. He'd be soooo over in his first month......but i guess thats to be saved for another day

QUOTE (Brian @ May 8, 2012 -> 09:24 AM)
WWE pulling out all the stops with brining Heyman back. Probably just a one time thing.

I read that he signed through SummerSlam as a way to keep the storyline going when Brock's not there because of the limited-dates contract he's under.

It's a really good move. Heyman has a way of making everything he says seem...."legitimate".

Given his history with Brock in WWE and his personal friendship with him, not to mention his talent on the mic, he's the perfect guy to bring in.

SuperCena headed for a supersized divorce.

UPDATE: Liz Cena's attorney tells TMZ that John Cena blindsided her with the divorce filing. The two had been having issues, but she refused to sign a pre-divorce financial settlement agreement that Cena had approached her about. She apparently still believed the relationship could be worked out.

ORIGINAL: According to The Miami Herald, John Cena had filed for divorce from his wife of three years. The divorce papers state that the marriage is "irretrievably broken." Cena's soon to be ex-wife Liz, who was his high school sweetheart, has hired Miami attorney Raymond Rafool, the same attorney that represented Linda Hogan in her divorce from Hulk Hogan.

Cena is reportedly worth over $18 million, and the couple has a prenuptial agreement signed in 2009, that is said to include the ability to take back all gifts and presents.

411mania.com

Edited by Soxfest

July 23 is RAW's 1000 episode. To celebrate they made it 3 hours.

They've also announced the every Raw forever now will be 3 hours starting July 23.

I think this can be good as long as they don't spend an hour every week recapping s*** that's already happened.

https://twitter.com/#!/JohnCena/status/...222060774850560

Edited by kev211

Brooke Hogan has announced that she's signed with TNA. TMZ reports that Brooke will not wrestle for the company but instead will be the head of the Knockouts Division.

More crap!

QUOTE (kev211 @ May 17, 2012 -> 05:31 PM)
July 23 is RAW's 1000 episode. To celebrate they made it 3 hours.

They've also announced the every Raw forever now will be 3 hours starting July 23.

I think this can be good as long as they don't spend an hour every week recapping s*** that's already happened.

https://twitter.com/#!/JohnCena/status/...222060774850560

Fantastic, theyve got a ton of young talent coming up soon so a longer show will be needed to showcase all of them....at least I hope thats the reasoning.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ May 20, 2012 -> 12:53 AM)
Fantastic, theyve got a ton of young talent coming up soon so a longer show will be needed to showcase all of them....at least I hope thats the reasoning.

That's the optimistic view. They've screwed up so many things that could have been great that I'll wait and see what they do with the extra hour. I'm not excited about it yet.

Started watching stream as Diva match started. Was actually pretty good girls match.

4 way was also really good even though Sheamus held on.

Wonder if we are on the verge of another boom period. New young guys mixed with well known guys.

Christian vs. Cody for IC belt now after Christian won a battle royal. Think Christian maybe a face now.