Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Punk going Heel makes up for no Stone Cold in my book.

What's the new storyline now? Punk is upset that the WWE Championship has been playing second fiddle to Cena and the Rock etc the last year? Will the WWE keep the belt on Punk for another 6 months to allow Rock-Punk at the Rumble which it looks like everyone wants to see?

If Punk and Rock face off at the rumble then Rock probably wins. Cena wins the rumble, allowing for a 2 month long title reign and the "twice in a lifetime" matchup at mania where Cena gets his vengeance and beats the rock to finally get the belt back?

All I hope is if Punk is indeed going to face the Rock at the rumble please leave the belt on him until then. No reason to diminish him by having him lose it and gain it back.

If Punk holds the belt until Rumble, that would be awesome, but he would most surely drop it to Rock which would be lame since Rock is never there and you know he won't be on every week leading to Mania or even wrestling at Chamber.

On July 23, 2012 WWE celebrated the 1,oooth episode of Monday Night Raw. I watched the show from my home in Los Angeles. After watching the show, I got on my Twitter account, @steveaustinBSR, to read responses to the show. There were many people blaming Vince McMahon and the WWE for not having SCSA on the show. And there were some folks who had some very negative things to say about me, personally.

The reason I did not attend RAW 1,000 was because I underwent a major knee surgery on my left knee on July 2, 2012. Dr. Neal ElAttrache of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, CA performed the surgery.

The surgery was a complete success. I am currently three weeks post op. I began physical therapy a few days ago. I had a world class surgeon and a great medical team working on me. I am now working with a top notch PT team. I am still on crutches and will probably lose the crutches in another week. Then I will be in a custom knee brace much like the braces I wore in the ring for 9-12 weeks.

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN IS A 100% ASS KICKING MACHINE. There was no way I was going to limp down the ramp on crutches for RAW 1,000. It was time to get my knee fixed. The decision to no-show RAW 1,000 was made by me and no one else. I have always taken pride in making my shots and have never faked an injury or illness. Pro Wrestling is a tough game and it was time to pay the piper for some of the damage I incurred in the ring. No gripes. No complaints.

To the fans that were hoping to see SCSA, I'm sorry I missed the show. I would have loved to be there under different circumstances. I normally keep my personal business to myself, but due to feedback and incorrect speculation, I have posted this blog and given the 411 on why I was not at RAW 1,000.

I will post more blogs about my PT and recovery soon.

Steve Austin

Per 411mania

Edited by Soxfest

Kharma confirmed today that she was released by WWE.

A lot of people are saying this is a dumb move by WWE, but honestly, outside of Beth Phoenix and Natalya (who the E hasn't been using much at all lately, either), who else is there for Kharma to realistically battle? If this was the Attitude Era, she could fight the guys, but in their current culture her options are very limited.

I wonder what's next for her. Japan, maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Nash's greatest attribute was his innate ability to recognize the people who could help his career and attaching himself solidly to their nutsacks.

The day Guerrero and Benoit won their titles was the day wrestling died? How about your 8-second title win? How about the Finger Poke of Doom?

Imbecile.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/824153...ood-keeps-night

QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 07:37 PM)
Kevin Nash's greatest attribute was his innate ability to recognize the people who could help his career and attaching himself solidly to their nutsacks.

The day Guerrero and Benoit won their titles was the day wrestling died? How about your 8-second title win? How about the Finger Poke of Doom?

Imbecile.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/824153...ood-keeps-night

Ain't that the truth.

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 09:01 PM)
If anyone watched Smackdown tonight, my brother was one of the security guys who beat up on Sheamus

So TNA didnt work out, huh? Does he travel with WWE, or only when they are in the area is he called?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 08:55 AM)
So TNA didnt work out, huh? Does he travel with WWE, or only when they are in the area is he called?

I haven't heard anything about what was going on with the TNA thing, I assume that they either havent done anything with it yet or it didnt work out but im not sure.

He doesnt travel with WWE but when they are in Houston/San Antonio he gets called in to do stuff backstage and then be like EMT, Security, or Cops for those type of segments.

Whats funny is he was going to be in that squash match with Jindar Mahal and Ryback but William Regal said he was too big and nixed that idea. My brother was pretty mad about that.

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 08:59 AM)
I haven't heard anything about what was going on with the TNA thing, I assume that they either havent done anything with it yet or it didnt work out but im not sure.

He doesnt travel with WWE but when they are in Houston/San Antonio he gets called in to do stuff backstage and then be like EMT, Security, or Cops for those type of segments.

Whats funny is he was going to be in that squash match with Jindar Mahal and Ryback but William Regal said he was too big and nixed that idea. My brother was pretty mad about that.

Man, i wouldnt want to be squashed by Ryback

If time is not an issue once I start working I'm gonna go back to training/pursuing a wrestling career. Its been 5 years since I had any kind of training but after the Summer of Punk last year I have the itch again. I've got a buddy who's the world champ for a very small time promotion (ARW) and he's had me meet the promoter (Rex Hart) and he likes my size.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 12:25 PM)
If time is not an issue once I start working I'm gonna go back to training/pursuing a wrestling career. Its been 5 years since I had any kind of training but after the Summer of Punk last year I have the itch again. I've got a buddy who's the world champ for a very small time promotion (ARW) and he's had me meet the promoter (Rex Hart) and he likes my size.

Good luck with it! If you ever made it big, it would be cool to kind of know someone whose push we complain about!

:lolhitting

QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 07:51 AM)
Good luck with it! If you ever made it big, it would be cool to kind of know someone whose push we complain about!

:lolhitting

Lol unless you follow indys I'm sure you'll never have to worry about that. I think I could be good...but at 25 with a lot of work to be done in the ring, I dont think I'd ever make TV.

Glad to see Cesaro already in a title match.