Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 02:33 PM)
Punk, Brock, and 3 guys that most audiences have never seen. Don't hold your breath.

Also doubt they waste a date on Brock at SS.

Probably not but it's how I'd do it.

There's no one else on the roster that has been billed as a "Heyman guy" so bringing in these 3 new guys who the WWE has buried in FCW/NXT for far too long, much like Punk back in the day, would make sense to me and be a brilliant move.

Bringing them in in this manner is an innovative way to debut new talent and could get them over instantly. Throw them in the fire right of the bat in singles matches against team WWE guys (Somethin like Cena, Ryback, Kane, Bryan, HHH? or Kofi?)

Ride that faction out for a little bit and then book some kind of split that results in them feuding against each other which would be all kinds of awesome.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 11:39 AM)
Yeah, definitely.

As long as one of the Three-Headed Monster is not revealed to be the leader (that being Jarrett/Bischoff/Hogan), I'll consider it less of a failure.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Abyss and/or Bully Ray join them soon.

Bully Ray will turn for sure!

Raw rumor, courtesy of Lords of Pain:

- People close to Ric Flair are saying that he will be returning to WWE at the October 29th RAW from Charlotte, North Carolina. The belief is that he will be getting involved in the storyline with AJ Lee, Vickie Guerrero and John Cena.

We've noted before that there have been rumblings of Flair returning but the lawsuit from TNA was preventing that. Flair has canceled at least one upcoming independent wrestling appearance that was booked in North Carolina.

2 things:

Apparently Heyman is proposing a faction of Lesnar, Punk and Cesaro to creative. This has a ton of potential, that is a group of big heat right now.

Ryback is having a hard time doing his own finisher the Shell Shock. A fan put up a video of him trying to do it to Heyman in the dark match after RAW on monday, and he couldnt get Heyman up, even with Heyman "helping" him. WWE took the video down due to copyright infringment immediately, which is not like them. If a Hoss cant do his own finisher, Vince will wash him out pretty quick. Apparently he finished off Heyman with Goldbergs powerbomb, and now Bill is getting a little annoyed with ryback via twitter

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 10:44 AM)
2 things:

Apparently Heyman is proposing a faction of Lesnar, Punk and Cesaro to creative. This has a ton of potential, that is a group of big heat right now.

Ryback is having a hard time doing his own finisher the Shell Shock. A fan put up a video of him trying to do it to Heyman in the dark match after RAW on monday, and he couldnt get Heyman up, even with Heyman "helping" him. WWE took the video down due to copyright infringment immediately, which is not like them. If a Hoss cant do his own finisher, Vince will wash him out pretty quick. Apparently he finished off Heyman with Goldbergs powerbomb, and now Bill is getting a little annoyed with ryback via twitter

Oh I like that!

Ryback's finisher sucks to begin with but id imagine getting someone like Heyman up for that move would be difficult for anyone. You have to think that Paul has no athletic ability/core strength to actually help Ryback, pretty much putting that solely on Ryback and that's a lot to ask.

Either way he's not Goldberg or Cena and hopefully he gets de-pushed soon.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2012 -> 11:02 PM)
Details please

Idk how to put the black on black spoiler text so SPOILER ALERT(not that anyones gonna buy the replay)

Ref low blowed Ryback while he was goin for Shell Shock.

Just a brutal PPV, sure glad I didn't pay.

I thought for sure Sheamus/Show was gonna be a hell in a cell match (meaning inside the cage).

I also thought Ziggler said he was cashing in the MITB??

Brutal, just brutal.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Oct 29, 2012 -> 01:11 AM)
Idk how to put the black on black spoiler text so SPOILER ALERT(not that anyones gonna buy the replay)

Ref low blowed Ryback while he was goin for Shell Shock.

Just a brutal PPV, sure glad I didn't pay.

I thought for sure Sheamus/Show was gonna be a hell in a cell match (meaning inside the cage).

I also thought Ziggler said he was cashing in the MITB??

Brutal, just brutal.

It was also the most pointless HIAC match ever. A no DQ would have been fine. The crowd had to be pissed. Just awful.

The Sheamus/Show match was probably the best on the show and that is not saying much. Also thought it was a cell match but nope.

Ziggler teased a cash in in the past week or so, but him bragging about it than doing wouldnt it wouldnt make sense since Show or Sheamus would have been ready for it.

They painted themselves into a corner with the storyline and there was going to be no satsifying outcome. At least this way Ryback comes out looking strong, even as the streak ends. It's actually not as bad as some of the other (unsubstantiated and probably pulled out of the rumor-spreader's ass) rumored ideas I had read online during the week. It WAS bad, but not as bad as others.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 29, 2012 -> 07:43 PM)
If Survivor Series is having multiple SS style matches, I'll order it.

The Team Punk vs Team Foley SS style match should be good...can't wait to hear the teams. Still wishing for them to do what I've said for awhile now and bring some guys up. Work a Punk has no friends in that locker room and he brings in his own guys....Thats just a wet pipe dream of mine though.

EDIT: Didnt know they were announcing it tonight...very excite.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787