Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 08:17 PM)
It's been a week. You maybe the most impatient fan ever.

Although his promos come off more scripted than anyone else.

I have been watching pro wrestling since 1979 not impatient at all.............. "Baby I'm not impressed" as Butch Reed used to say.

Edited by Soxfest

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brian Christopher Lawler, aka Grandmaster Sexay, was stopped by police for ignoring a stop sign.

He then failed a field test and reportedly admitted to police that he had consumed half a liter of vodka, as well as taken Xanax and methadone.

That's not Too Cool, there, Brian.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 10:20 PM)
Not a very good Raw tonight. You can tell the Shield is going to win the tag titles from Hell No very soon.

I would rather them cost Hell No the belt to another team and keep them in a division with regular tag teams. Not that Shield isn't a regular tag team, but i like the PrimeTime Players and Rhodes Scholars. Let them battle over the belts. I think Hell No has brough some legitimacy back to the titles somewhat.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 23, 2013 -> 11:18 AM)
Wouldn't it have been better for their Extreme Rules match if Ryback got up from he AA as Raw went off the air? Ryback looked weak.

Ryback has looked weak since they jobbed him out to Mark Heny at WM that booking made no sense at all.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 10, 2013 -> 06:22 PM)
Abyss returned last night hope the Joseph Park nonsense is over.

At a house show last night he worked the opener as Joseph and the main event as Abyss.

The Joseph Park thing had a couple halfway-decent moments, but not nearly enough. The guy is meant to be Abyss.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 13, 2013 -> 10:45 PM)
Shield loses via countout.......................anyone else sick of HHH/Lesnar?

I'm sick of HHH. I've always been a Lesnar guy. I see how they felt with Punk gone for a bit, they needed to have one more match on the PPV and chose them again. Kinda makes sense.

Brock better go over though.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 14, 2013 -> 07:13 AM)
I'm sick of HHH. I've always been a Lesnar guy. I see how they felt with Punk gone for a bit, they needed to have one more match on the PPV and chose them again. Kinda makes sense.

Brock better go over though.

HHH got WM win so Brock will get this one.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 19, 2013 -> 09:17 PM)
Cena/Ryback ending BS for a PPV. Shield had a good night.

Good match up until finish. Wasn't main event so it just makes some kind of rematch next month.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 19, 2013 -> 09:25 PM)
Good match up until finish. Wasn't main event so it just makes some kind of rematch next month.

Man, you cant have a no contest in a last man standing match.. that was pretty weak

QUOTE (Brian @ May 19, 2013 -> 09:25 PM)

People do not pay to see a non finish main event or not.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 19, 2013 -> 09:51 PM)
Hope this ends the HHH/Lesnar feud!

I'm guessing it does. Where does Lesnar go now though? If he was around all the time, I'd put the WHT on him and let him dominate for awhile. At least if they eventually have to strip Dolph because of his head.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 20, 2013 -> 10:36 PM)
Ziggler probably...........Punk no.

I'd bet money Punk is there since it is in Chicago.

Why not have Axel attack HHH at the end of Raw? That match did nothing for him.