Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is being reported that Vince McMahon actually was not in attendance during the main event of last night's WrestleMania 30 show. Word is that Vince left the venue, riding in the ambulance with the Undertaker as he was taken to the hospital after his match with Brock Lesnar. Vince left Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in charge of running the rest of the show.

In regards to who knew about the finish to the Undertaker vs. Lesnar bout, it has been said that only four to six people were aware of the finish prior to the show.

Per 411wrestling credit Pwinsider.com via wrestlezone.com

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 12:08 PM)
Following last night's match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 30, the Undertaker was taken to the hospital. There was a fear that he had suffered a concussion and a possible neck injury. He was expected to remain overnight for observation. The injury was believed to have happened early in the match when Undertaker took a bad fall off a single leg takedown.

This had nothing to do with the finish of the match; the finish was said to have gone off exactly as planned. Speaking of the finish, the story going around was that only a few people knew, but the betting did not reflect that. Lesnar went from a 40-to-1 underdog to the actual favorite on several gambling sites in the last hour before the match.

Per 411wrestling

I think WWE does not know what to do with Sting now, I think Taker is done.

does 411wrestling have a time stamp when they posted this? This is word for word meltzer's report from 22:38 last night. Just curious on who is posting from who... although I assume I know.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 07:37 PM)
This crowd is absolutely insane. It's surreal.

And Bryan is officially the most over wrestler I've ever seen

Beat me to it about crowd. Even a new Cena Sucks chant.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 07:37 PM)
This crowd is absolutely insane. It's surreal.

And Bryan is officially the most over wrestler I've ever seen

They hate Cena's act that is for sure. Wyatt family way over tonight.

Edited by Soxfest

A new article on FOX Sports notes that several sports betting sites lost big money on the Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker match. Several people bet on Lesnar and he was such a clear underdog that it paid out heavily. Bovada manager Kevin Bradley said that they took around 1,000 wagers on the bout and that eight times more people bet on Lesnar.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 08:25 PM)
A new article on FOX Sports notes that several sports betting sites lost big money on the Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker match. Several people bet on Lesnar and he was such a clear underdog that it paid out heavily. Bovada manager Kevin Bradley said that they took around 1,000 wagers on the bout and that eight times more people bet on Lesnar.

That's what they get for betting on pro wrestling.