Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 12, 2014 -> 08:03 PM)
Pretty sure they just ignore that when convenient. Heck Randy Orton I'm pretty sure didn't defend between Extreme Rules and Wrestlemania.

Ambrose never defended US belt

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 30-day rule is every bit as much of a prop as the World title itself. They use it when convenient and ignore it when convenient.

Whether or not they use it this time depends IMO on how much time Bryan will need to recover.

I do think he's much better chasing the title than holding it. (although he's VERY hard to watch now that his wife is part of his storyline)

They should never have the World Title be defended on free TV. Wish no title was but with 6 hours of TV a week, the lesser ones should.

And Brie is worse than when Vickie first started.

Edited by Brian

PWInsider reports that Bryan could be out of action for six to eight weeks.

Until he has surgery I do not know how anyone can make a guess how long he will be off.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 15, 2014 -> 08:52 PM)
TNA gets worse by the week MVP as heel GM is absurd. MVP could not draw flies with honey, I look for Spike TV not to renew TV deal with TNA come October.

I hate tna but the Menagerie is awesome.

And at least they book their champion better.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 15, 2014 -> 08:54 PM)

Seems like a ripoff of the Oddities from WWF.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 15, 2014 -> 08:54 PM)

TNA books their champion better? This is absurd. The champion means nothing there when there's a new one every month.

QUOTE (scs787 @ May 15, 2014 -> 11:41 PM)
Speaking of SS, I read a rumor we might get Cesaro vs Lesner....uh...yes please

That'd be great. Only problem I see is that neither should lose. Cesaro shouldn't lose his first major match/feud and Lesnar shouldnt Lose Til Bryan at next WM.

On another note, who is even deserving of the title right now?

Batista? He's leaving. Orton? Just had it, boring. Kane? Ugh no. Lesnar? If he's not a part timer sure. Cena? Ugh no. Reigns? He's terrible. That's pretty much the whole main event. HHH is probably the best option in 2014.

QUOTE (scs787 @ May 2, 2014 -> 04:36 PM)
I don't think he's been confirmed, but just like KENTA he had his last match for NJPW a little bit ago so you'd think that should be a telling sign. I can't see KENTA and Devitt, who are incredibly over in japan, leaving NOAH/NJPW for no other reason but to go the the WWE.

Devitt is all but confirmed now, seeing many sites saying he's expected in the training center by summers end.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2...artner=yahootix

Bad day for VKM.

Also Punk getting married.

CM Punk was a guest at Wrigley Field today where he spoke with the announcers during the Cubs game. He joked about being the third man in the booth and spoke about hockey.

Other than the history of wrestling at the venue, they didn't really talk about wrestling. He didn't mention WWE except to say he worked in the cold at Wrestlemania 29. He said he "isn't working much at all these days".

Finally, AJ Lee was shown in the booth and Punk said that they are getting married next month.

Per 411wrestling

Edited by Soxfest

PWInsider reports that according to talk within WWE, the two to three month recovery time for Daniel Bryan following his neck surgery is a best-case scenario in the case that everything goes exactly as hoped. It could be longer than that before he is back in the ring.

Bryan, as previously reported, underwent surgery to fix an injury in his neck on Thursday. An announcement in regard to the WWE World Title is set for Monday.

I look for WWE title to be stripped next week when WWE is back in the USA.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 16, 2014 -> 08:33 AM)
That'd be great. Only problem I see is that neither should lose. Cesaro shouldn't lose his first major match/feud and Lesnar shouldnt Lose Til Bryan at next WM.

On another note, who is even deserving of the title right now?

Batista? He's leaving. Orton? Just had it, boring. Kane? Ugh no. Lesnar? If he's not a part timer sure. Cena? Ugh no. Reigns? He's terrible. That's pretty much the whole main event. HHH is probably the best option in 2014.

I could see HHH get it back as part of an Authority/Evolution angle. You know, as the COO and El Numero Uno de Authority. Cesaro would be my other pick as a gradual buildup challenger for the title.