Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 12:31 PM)
If Brock is fighting for the belt at Summerslam it won't be Cena. Brock would legit beat the s*** out of him.

They've fought before, Cena would be fine I'm sure.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 12:44 PM)
They've fought before, Cena would be fine I'm sure.

Yeah and Brock was stiffing him because he didn't like cenas booking. I don't think wwe will take that risk again.

Doubly so now because Brock never got revenge for being lied to about how that Extreme Rules match was supposed to end.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

Former AWA broadcast team member Larry Nelson died on Tuesday, according to a report by Caulifloweralleyclub.org. The report stated that Nelson died following a short bout with pancreatic cancer.

QUOTE (TRU @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 01:00 PM)
What?

Brock was pissed he came back only to job to Cena but went along with it under the condition Cena leave under a stretcher after taking a brutal beating. Well he took that beating. Cena gonna Cena though so instead of going out on a stretcher he got up and gave a promo.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 06:41 AM)
Haha, busted

Lawler tweeted about it too saying Paige's chair had "the best seat in the house." He really is the creepy old guy.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 07:21 AM)
Ugh. Was thinking he was going to win. Friggin Swagger has a knack for hurting guys.

Swagger needs to go a way. He keeps injuring people and it seems he's good at doing it right when they're about to get their big push.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 04:11 PM)
Not surprising, but have these been wrong before? Seems to me like they have.

They're just random, doesn't mean that'll be the ME though I think there's a decent chance it will be.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 05:01 PM)
PROBABLY HHH BEHIND THIS. RABBLE RABBLE SUPERCENA RAWR HHH BOO!!!!

Haha. Where the hell have you been lately?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 07:23 PM)
They're just random, doesn't mean that'll be the ME though I think there's a decent chance it will be.

Haha. Where the hell have you been lately?

Haven't watched too much wrestling recently. I was getting back into it a few months ago, but fell off again.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 11:18 AM)
Multiple sites are saying the long talked about KENTA to wwe will be announced when they're in Japan in July

Maybe they will do a "guy out of the crowd" moment like they did with Santino in Italy

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 12:15 PM)
Just saw where Barrett got hurt. Wasn't really Swaggers fault. Barrett went shoulder first into the barricade rather than back. Still sucks

Disagree. Swagger gave him no room to actually turn. He throws him so incredibly close to the barricade that there's nothing BNB could do to protect himself.