Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 14, 2014 -> 08:08 PM)
Swagger vs Rusev is somehow the hottest mid-card feud in forever

It was the perfect way to turn Zeb and Swagger.

They're really using Punk to try and get subscribers. I think it's funny.

Edited by Brian

Last week I said I don't buy that he is coming back, but now, I have to believe Punk is coming back eventually. Another thing that makes sense is that he would never see AJ if he stays retired and she keeps wrestling. Yes, I know a lot of guys have wives that aren't in the business.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 14, 2014 -> 08:39 PM)
Last week I said I don't buy that he is coming back, but now, I have to believe Punk is coming back eventually. Another thing that makes sense is that he would never see AJ if he stays retired and she keeps wrestling. Yes, I know a lot of guys have wives that aren't in the business.

I honestly believe they are flat out trolling Punk.

Crowd popped for Sting commercial. He must've signed some kind of legends deal if they're using his likeness.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 14, 2014 -> 09:58 PM)
I hope this ends with punk sting or lesnar

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I think people have to get over Punk. The chants are dumb. He's not coming back anytime soon.

He's starting a podcast, I guess, but doubt he will talk wrestling or what happened.

If he returns, I'll pop big, but some fans need to just move on.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 05:40 AM)
I'm not trying to be an ass, but I think people have to get over Punk. The chants are dumb. He's not coming back anytime soon.

He's starting a podcast, I guess, but doubt he will talk wrestling or what happened.

If he returns, I'll pop big, but some fans need to just move on.

No. Punk will be back and the Shield will be back together shortly.

Catching up on Raw right now...Flair just needs to go away, not really sure why they keep bringing him back. It's embarrassing everytime.

And I like that they got the the seeds planted for Brock's return.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 09:05 AM)
Rewatched it because I missed that part somehow, ya something happened to him....Hopefully he just tweaked it.

Anyone seeing any updates on Rollins?

I've seen good points that maybe they just wanted him out of the ring so the guys for the main event on Sunday were in the ring only, but if that's so, then the final 2-3 minutes were horribly executed by those in the ring.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 11:47 AM)
Anyone seeing any updates on Rollins?

I've seen good points that maybe they just wanted him out of the ring so the guys for the main event on Sunday were in the ring only, but if that's so, then the final 2-3 minutes were horribly executed by those in the ring.

Sounds like he's fine. Just good selling on his part.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 11:58 AM)
Sounds like he's fine. Just good selling on his part.

He fooled me a few months ago on a similar move, but I dont remember the refs throwing up the X on it, just that he acted the part. The ref X is worrisome, because that is something the wrestler usually confirms to the ref

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 12:00 PM)
He fooled me a few months ago on a similar move, but I dont remember the refs throwing up the X on it, just that he acted the part. The ref X is worrisome, because that is something the wrestler usually confirms to the ref

Ya I'm with ya. I know there have been times where they've used the ref X as a work to mess with people which seems all kinds of stupid and dangerous but who knows.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 12:05 PM)
Ya I'm with ya. I know there have been times where they've used the ref X as a work to mess with people which seems all kinds of stupid and dangerous but who knows.

100% agree, for safety of all workers, all feds, but especially WWE should make the X sacred so there's never ANY doubt.

Well if it was an angle, I'll state what I mentioned earlier, the last 2-3 minutes was horrible, both by writers and those in-ring.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 12:13 PM)
100% agree, for safety of all workers, all feds, but especially WWE should make the X sacred so there's never ANY doubt.

Well if it was an angle, I'll state what I mentioned earlier, the last 2-3 minutes was horrible, both by writers and those in-ring.

Im sure there is a way to communicate an issue other than just throwing up the X sign, especially since most of the IWC is wise to this signal now anyways..

QUOTE (TRU @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 02:58 PM)
Im sure there is a way to communicate an issue other than just throwing up the X sign, especially since most of the IWC is wise to this signal now anyways..

oh I'm sure there's several ways, but it's the most established. Who cares if IWC knows, it's about not messing around or having any doubt if there's a serious issue.

Sting in a interview to promote WWE 2K15

On wanting to wrestle the Undertaker: "I've made it clear I'd love to have one last hurrah, one last big match hopefully. And of course I've been outspoken about Undertaker being the opponent. I know what happened at Wrestlemania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I'm hoping, that Taker's still going to come back and that he's not done. If he's not done, and he would consider doing it, I'd love to work with him one time. I'd love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits. Undertaker maintained a status in wrestling and the WWE that is second to none. He's a phenomenon...How about San Francisco, 2015, in April

Edited by Soxfest