Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 12:02 PM)
WWE posting pics of HHH congratulating Lesnar and Heyman, and a seperate tweet from HHH "Love it when a plan comes together".

Interesting that they would (seemingly) bring Lesnar into the authority.

Also, apparently Vince is not down with Bo Dallas, doesnt like the character.

Bo-lievers, better start bo-lieving a little bit more

Well Brock was "Plan C" to get the title off Cena. Because HHH is actually part of the IWC and didn't want Cena as champion.

I heard the same thing about Bo and I'm sad.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to wonder who is going to be the one chosen to go against Lesnar as the giant killer. To me, there is two options, Bryan and Punk. Bryans injury issues are not good, and Punk makes too much sense, he has beef with The Authority and with Heyman.

Its really too bad that they drove Punk straight into the ground.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 12:28 PM)
You have to wonder who is going to be the one chosen to go against Lesnar as the giant killer. To me, there is two options, Bryan and Punk. Bryans injury issues are not good, and Punk makes too much sense, he has beef with The Authority and with Heyman.

Its really too bad that they drove Punk straight into the ground.

I don't think there's any doubt that they want to give the ball to Reigns at WM31 by beating Lesnar. But I also think there's a decent possibility that if Reigns continues to struggle in one on one's and because of that has the crowd start to turn on him a bit(he really didn't seem as over in LA last night) then they'll switch their move to Bryan. Punk is a pipe dream at this point. After what him and Brock did last year at SS and the built in story, it'd be absolutely amazing but not happening.

I don't post on there much, but I'd like to say that I think Reigns will be someone the hardcore fans will hate 5 years down the road. A powerhouse with no mic skills, very limited move set, seemingly anointed as the poster boy of the company, and somehow wins all the matches with odds stacked against him, do we know someone else who fits in that profile?

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 01:59 PM)
I don't post on there much, but I'd like to say that I think Reigns will be someone the hardcore fans will hate 5 years down the road. A powerhouse with no mic skills, very limited move set, seemingly anointed as the poster boy of the company, and somehow wins all the matches with odds stacked against him, do we know someone else who fits in that profile?

truthfully, this is in the WWE handbook on how to bring up(what they believe to be) rising stars. Remember with Ryback, they brought him in and made him fight 2-3 wrestlers at a time for a while.

Another way is to let the up and comer squash everyone until they put him in a PPV match.

If Reigns falls into mid-card, it will only prove that breaking up the Shield was a panic move because Bryan went down. I really liked how they broke up, but i just think it was far too soon

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 01:59 PM)

Nope. Cena is good on the mic(when he's not making jokes) and is good in the ring too. I obviously know what you're getting at and if Reigns is pushed down our throats then yes he'll be hated as well.

QUOTE (TRU @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 02:29 PM)
I think we can all agree if Reigns wins the belt at mania, it will prolly be about 2 months before its back on Cena and Reigns disappears into mid-card oblivion..

The only question is how exactly Cena buries him. I know for a fact he will take at least 4 superman punches and kick out

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 02:07 PM)
Nope. Cena is good on the mic(when he's not making jokes) and is good in the ring too. I obviously know what you're getting at and if Reigns is pushed down our throats then yes he'll be hated as well.

He will never be like Cena because Cena is charasmatic to a portion of the audience, amongst many reasons. I think he's a more explosive version of Batista.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 02:06 PM)
truthfully, this is in the WWE handbook on how to bring up(what they believe to be) rising stars. Remember with Ryback, they brought him in and made him fight 2-3 wrestlers at a time for a while.

Another way is to let the up and comer squash everyone until they put him in a PPV match.

If Reigns falls into mid-card, it will only prove that breaking up the Shield was a panic move because Bryan went down. I really liked how they broke up, but i just think it was far too soon

This is one of the few things I do not like about the company. I think some of the guys they tried to push are not ready for the job (with Reigns, it was a bit different, he was part of something special, and was awesome for like 2 months, but was quickly exposed after).

And the guys who are truly over and should get the spotlight keeps getting buried by the company, i.e. Cesaro, Dolph, Bryan (for the longest time), and soon enough Bray.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 03:04 PM)
Yeah made no sense on any level.

Cesaro would have been the perfect in between opponent for Brock but nope he has to job to everyone and have 0 credibility.

Maybe Cesaro goes over RVD tonight and punishes him to write him off.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 03:15 PM)
I think they're going to Dolph, Cesaro. Have him job to basically everyone, break him down completely and then start to build him back up.

So they have him win the WM battle royal than break him down? That's bad business.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 05:45 PM)
So they have him win the WM battle royal than break him down? That's bad business.

I don't think that was the plan going into Mania. Once the Heyman thing failed they completely switched gears and I think they'll go with this for a minute. Who knows.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 05:45 PM)

Was that WM battle royal suppose to mean anything? I kind of looked at it like a non important time filler