Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 04:40 PM)
So, Rusev and Lana are a real life couple. Son of a.

Punk is pussed that pictures from his wedding, that he posed for, are on the net. Get over yourself. It's not like it's a nude or something.

I use to really enjoy CM Punk, but man that guy is the definition of a douche bag.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 05:53 PM)
First two years of Nitro up on network

First few episodes are not on the network, does not start with September 4th Mall of America premiere episode. First episode available is from November 95.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 07:09 PM)
First few episodes are not on the network, does not start with September 4th Mall of America premiere episode. First episode available is from November 95.

The first episode of nitro is on after raw on the network. I'd assume they're saving it for that?

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 07:09 PM)

I have them all showing up on mine. Had mall of America one on earlier.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 07:41 PM)
Not to be a complete ass but who do you like? Miz has been doing some great work with his Hollywood gimmick.

Ambrose, Lesnar........just never been a Miz fan. I liked Wyatt till he got Cena'd.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 08:09 PM)
I hate this Bella story so so much

The payoff match will be a train wreck. Michael Sam in May never thought he would be on RAW first Monday Night of season. It makes no sense he would be at Raw.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 08:11 PM)
The payoff match will be a train wreck. Michael Sam in May never thought he would be on RAW first Monday Night of season. It makes no sense he would be at Raw.

Bella's are awful. Vince is great at exploiting something for attention. This Raw sucks but the crowd is worse.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 08:30 PM)
Bella's are awful. Vince is great at exploiting something for attention. This Raw sucks but the crowd is worse.

So far 2nd weak Raw in a row numbers will be down a lot next week when MNF is back on. Look at the crowd they do not give 2 s***s about Rose.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 08:30 PM)

Ambrose and Steph need to get back on this show pronto. The last show and a half have been horrendous.