Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 29, 2015 -> 07:14 PM)
Yeah that was great.

Wonder what his major announcement is going to be Monday? Any rumors out there?

Well sounds like they muted the crowd when he came out. Just because it was a hit crowd booing before but then nothing either way when Reigns actually showed up. I'd say that's a good sign Reigns is staying "face" and the match is on. Probably put him in a match for it on the line at Fast Lane though.

According to Wrestling Observer Radio, top WWE executives don’t see Daniel Bryan as a top guy who can be the face of the company no matter how much he gets over. The site reports that the company was of the feeling that they will not give into fans as they did last year and won’t add Bryan to the main event of WrestleMania again.

As previously reported, the current working plan is to have Ziggler and Bryan face off at the show. The idea is to have them open the PPV

VKM knows best :ph34r:

Just got back from announcing at a s***ty little local show...er may gerd soooo poorly put together. The sound guy left me hang in around in awkward silence way to many times for a 6 match show. One guy didn't even get music.

Oh...and there was like 30 people there tops.

Pretty cool though nevertheless....next mission....actually raslin.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 31, 2015 -> 11:21 PM)
Just got back from announcing at a s***ty little local show...er may gerd soooo poorly put together. The sound guy left me hang in around in awkward silence way to many times for a 6 match show. One guy didn't even get music.

Oh...and there was like 30 people there tops.

Pretty cool though nevertheless....next mission....actually raslin.

I've gone to a few like Blitz because my buddy wrestles and I was supporting him, but those small shows are sort of embarrassing to be at. 75% of the crowd are relatives and friends of the wrestlers so they are not really putting a show on for anyone but a handful of kids.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 1, 2015 -> 02:55 PM)
I've gone to a few like Blitz because my buddy wrestles and I was supporting him, but those small shows are sort of embarrassing to be at. 75% of the crowd are relatives and friends of the wrestlers so they are not really putting a show on for anyone but a handful of kids.

Very embarrassing, particularly this promotiin yesterday. I mean the venue was the size of a 2 car garage.

This wasn't yesterdays show, but it was the same venue..look at this place.

I will say that that Russ Jones fellow was pretty impressive and I could see him rising up the ranks so to speak. Probably not WWE or anything like that but he wont be wrestling in front of 40 people for long. That match doesnt do him justice either. We had some no shows so they had him stretch out his match and it was solid.....He's very Kevin Owens-esque in that he's pretty agile for a big guy.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 1, 2015 -> 03:14 PM)
Very embarrassing, particularly this promotiin yesterday. I mean the venue was the size of a 2 car garage.

This wasn't yesterdays show, but it was the same venue..look at this place.

I will say that that Russ Jones fellow was pretty impressive and I could see him rising up the ranks so to speak. Probably not WWE or anything like that but he wont be wrestling in front of 40 people for long. That match doesnt do him justice either. We had some no shows so they had him stretch out his match and it was solid.....He's very Kevin Owens-esque in that he's pretty agile for a big guy.

I don't know. He struggled picking up that pip squeak.