Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 07:17 PM)
I mean not to hate on a 6 year old or anything...but didn't Warrior want to honor backstage personel?

Yes on the promo just now they cut out backstage people part of his sentence. This was not the Warrior's wish for the award. Steph doing her fake tears on the promo.

Crowd very pro Lesnar...........................Heyman did a little shoot about WWE and UFC!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 07:53 PM)
Yes on the promo just now they cut out backstage people part of his sentence. This was not the Warrior's wish for the award. Steph doing her fake tears on the promo.

GMAFB

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 08:11 PM)
GMAFB she did not even need to be in the video.

She's on the board of directors who's an on screen performer who brought the kid to shows and met him. Why wouldn't she?

I hope you're not as hateful outside of wrestling viewing.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 08:14 PM)
She's on the board of directors who's an on screen performer who brought the kid to shows and met him. Why wouldn't she?

I hope you're not as hateful outside of wrestling viewing.

LMFAO

Hopefully Brock stays and keeps the title.

If not, let Reigns win it and have Seth cash in on him right away and take the Strap for a nice long run. They can have J&J jump in to save him in the title matches and generate even more heel heat. Have Reigns and Randy chase it for a while, then DB, then Zig, etc. Even Cena can jump in since it would be a heel having the belt. Then if Reigns is ready in a year, give it to him at WM to avenge the loss this year. If not, then call an audible as it gets nearer. Seth has totally earned it. He's phenomenal.

My last option is to have Reigns win it with help from Heyman and turn him heel with Paul as his mouthpiece. You can still have the Heel champ with the faces chasing for a while. Then he doesn't have to talk and Paul can guide him. Then down the road, have Seth cash in and win, then Reigns take it back at the next PPV after the cash in or on Raw the next night.

QUOTE (SAVVY18 @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 09:43 AM)
Hopefully Brock stays and keeps the title.

If not, let Reigns win it and have Seth cash in on him right away and take the Strap for a nice long run. They can have J&J jump in to save him in the title matches and generate even more heel heat. Have Reigns and Randy chase it for a while, then DB, then Zig, etc. Even Cena can jump in since it would be a heel having the belt. Then if Reigns is ready in a year, give it to him at WM to avenge the loss this year. If not, then call an audible as it gets nearer. Seth has totally earned it. He's phenomenal.

My last option is to have Reigns win it with help from Heyman and turn him heel with Paul as his mouthpiece. You can still have the Heel champ with the faces chasing for a while. Then he doesn't have to talk and Paul can guide him. Then down the road, have Seth cash in and win, then Reigns take it back at the next PPV after the cash in or on Raw the next night.

That's what I'm reallllly hoping for but doubt.....I can't remember, did Heyman show any signs of turning on Heyman before it happened?

I truly do enjoy Reigns in the ring, and if you watch some of his matches from NXT, you'll see he does have some talent beyond what we've seen. On the mic though, yes, he is dreadful most of the time. Pairing him with Paul would be fantastic.

Sooo I saw 68 year old Bushwhacker Luke with no pants on today....yup.

Oh and he wrestled, and was actually still pretty darn entertaining.

It really is amazing what a crowd can do to a show. Worked the same promotion in Feb, drew like 30 people and the show sucked. Today we drew over 200 and the show was pretty f***in solid.

I think the author is looking too much into the "journeymen" statement. Yes "Journeymen" in other sports isn't the best tag to throw on someone, but the path from the indy circuit to the WWE really is a journey. Rollins started out as a yarder in Iowa, then went on to sitting in the crowds of IWA shows in Highland, IN, then onto getting a tryout for IWA, then the rest is history. You take a journey from wrestling in front of 50 some odd fans to progressively working for bigger companies. I have no problem with him calling them journeymen, and I'm sure they have no problem with the statement either.

QUOTE (juddling @ Mar 15, 2015 -> 10:55 AM)
Attempted robbery at Chicago themed wrestling restaurant

I always thought Victoria was pretty good looking. Didn't know she and her husband had a business in Chicago. Anyone hear of this place??

Been there. Some wrestling memorabilia on the walls, a bunch of TVs had the network on. Food was good.

Decent place.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Mar 16, 2015 -> 05:07 PM)
If you have 25 minutes, give this a watch, it's fantastic.

Cabana posted it and described it as "An "LA" look at pro wrestling by @UpToMyKnees. Very well done w/ crazy cameos"

That was great. SOxfest will love it. John Cena is hot.

I want a gif from the credit sequence of her doing the You Can't See Me, followed by the double birds.

Edited by Brian

My fantasy booking...

Whether Brock signs or doesn't, he wins at Mania clean.

If he re-signs, he holds belts until Mania 32.

If not, he starts Raw after Mania. Says WWE has no challengers and he's going to UFC and will be taking the belt with him.

Daniel Bryan comes out and says the fans have wanted Bryan vs Brock for month, so why not give it to them before he goes. Brock doesn't take DB seriously and agrees to title match.

DB wins the belt with help from Roman. SOXFEST goes to bed happy.