Official Squared Circle Thread

Ya there's a pretty good view where you can see what happened. The guy behind the dude that got hit gave Punk a pretty good push to the back of the head. I can see why he thought it was the guy he hit, but it wasn't so that guy will probably get some money out of it.

This reminded me of this hilarious video of Punk.

The best part of the Punk DVD is when Punk said Vince told him he had a challenge for Punk. That challenge was for Punk to be a heel, Punk laughed and said whats the challenge. He's clearly an awesome heel.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy that CM Punk decked wasnt going to do anything, but he hired a lawyer now. I was reading the tweets of the guy that did it, he is pretty proud of himself.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2012/10/9/347...-caused-cm-punk

Either way, WWE really screwed up by not having security standing right there.

edit: And Sunny got arrested again. 5th time in a month. Violating restraining order, surprise surprise

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 03:23 PM)
I think this has the potential to ruin Ryback. To early IMO. Punk beats Ryback, then his mystique goes away immediately

If he puts on a good show, it doesn't have to ruin him. If he looks terrible and Punk wins (which he better) then ya, he could be ruined.

Punk can put Ryback over without him winning. I hope he displays some kind or wrestling ability, so far he's just looked like a squash machine.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 02:23 PM)
I think this has the potential to ruin Ryback. To early IMO. Punk beats Ryback, then his mystique goes away immediately

No way one guy goes over the other. This is ending in a run-in of some sort. Lesnar? Someone making their debut?

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 03:04 PM)
No way one guy goes over the other. This is ending in a run-in of some sort. Lesnar? Someone making their debut?

I think a Lesnar run in is a good bet. It sets up a Ryback Lesnar match and a Punk Cena rematch

I still think its too soon for Ryback. He hasnt had any match that hasnt been a squash yet.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 06:20 AM)
So Jeff Hardy is champ again, Devon of all people is the leader of Aces & Eights, Tara's big surprise boyfriend is some nobody from Big Brother, and Matt Morgan makes his return. And THAT's the biggest night of the year for TNA. Yawn.

I think Devon is a swerve someone else is he leader of A&E.

Since Monday is a wrestling day I'll post another video. This video showcases the NXT champ Seth Rollins, or Tyler Black as he went by when I used to watch him on the Indys. All this footage is from his matches in the IWA, I was at every match.

really well put together video, I love the beginning where they pull all these quotes from message boards.

I haven't seen any of his work in NXT but he apparently still does the hardcore dancing.

I'm excited to see what they do with him. My fantasy is he gets called up as a Heyman guy along with Hero(Ohno) and Moxley(Ambrose) and there's a survivor series match with those 3, Punk and Lesnar vs. a Team Cena or Team WWE...but thats a pipe dream.

Since Monday is a wrestling day I'll post another video. This video showcases the NXT champ Seth Rollins, or Tyler Black as he went by when I used to watch him on the Indys. All this footage is from his matches in the IWA, I was at every match.

really well put together video, I love the beginning where they pull all these quotes from message boards.

I haven't seen any of his work in NXT but he apparently still does the hardcore dancing.

I'm excited to see what they do with him. My fantasy is he gets called up as a Heyman guy along with Hero(Ohno) and Moxley(Ambrose) and there's a survivor series match with those 3, Punk and Lesnar vs. a Team Cena or Team WWE...but thats a pipe dream.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 08:29 PM)
I think Devon is a swerve someone else is he leader of A&E.

Yeah, definitely.

As long as one of the Three-Headed Monster is not revealed to be the leader (that being Jarrett/Bischoff/Hogan), I'll consider it less of a failure.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Abyss and/or Bully Ray join them soon.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 03:52 PM)
I think a Lesnar run in is a good bet. It sets up a Ryback Lesnar match and a Punk Cena rematch

I still think its too soon for Ryback. He hasnt had any match that hasnt been a squash yet.

I read that in the Punk/Ryback matches at house shows, Ryback's been winning by DQ. But this being Hell in a Cell, that can't happen.

AJ Lee steps down as Raw GM

(okay, no problem)

Paul Heyman comes in and offers his services as the new GM

(I'd LOVE it, but no way it happens)

Vince turns him down

(Understood, but it's a bummer)

Vince names Vickie Guerrero the "Interim Raw Managing Supervisor"

(I grab the remote.....*click*)

With Vickie only being the interim GM I hope things play out like I've been wanting it too and there's some kind of Team Heyman vs Team ??? at Survivor Series for the Raw GM spot. In said situation they bring in Ohno, Rollins, and Ambrose as Heyman guys to go with Brock and Punk.....So much potential there!

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 12:20 PM)
With Vickie only being the interim GM I hope things play out like I've been wanting it too and there's some kind of Team Heyman vs Team ??? at Survivor Series for the Raw GM spot. In said situation they bring in Ohno, Rollins, and Ambrose as Heyman guys to go with Brock and Punk.....So much potential there!

Punk, Brock, and 3 guys that most audiences have never seen. Don't hold your breath.

Also doubt they waste a date on Brock at SS.