Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 19, 2013 -> 08:53 PM)
....Or not.

Am I only one that thinks those Ryback segments are pretty weak? However it would be cool if they used one of those segments to debut a small guy like Generico.

I see he's super over in NXT. Bet he's up sooner than later.

Edited by Brian

....Or not.

Am I only one that thinks those Ryback segments are pretty weak? However it would be cool if they used one of those segments to debut a small guy like Generico.

Ryback just sucks, he does nothing well.

I just got home so I've just seen Punk but from what I've read it looks like this corporate storyline could be pretty fun.

....Or not.

Rollins was putting no weight on it after Ziggler put him over the rope, it looked like he did some serious damage right off the bat

Rybacks bully segments are really stupid.

Oh yea, John Cena's elbow, holy s***!!!!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 19, 2013 -> 09:19 PM)
Rollins was putting no weight on it after Ziggler put him over the rope, it looked like he did some serious damage right off the bat

Rybacks bully segments are really stupid.

If it was serious he wouldn't have been out there vs Show....Rollins just sells really well.

In my mind i don't think Orton is deserving of a title run, but I think this persona works well for him. I thought he had his best run as the cocky, slightly out of control young menber of Evolution. Running with the Mcmahons should create the same effect. I was sick of the Viper crap anyways lol

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 19, 2013 -> 09:43 PM)
In my mind i don't think Orton is deserving of a title run, but I think this persona works well for him. I thought he had his best run as the cocky, slightly out of control young menber of Evolution. Running with the Mcmahons should create the same effect. I was sick of the Viper crap anyways lol

He sucks as a face, he's good as a heel though. Im not Ortons biggest fan but this whole set up makes a ton of sense to me.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 12:31 PM)
The 3rd fall of the NXT match between cesaro and Zane was really good. The moves they pulled out were crazy.

Just watched it, absolutely incredible.

Little outside the box but I'd love to see Zane brought up to team with Bryan against the Corporation. He fits the same mold as to what the corporation is against and what Bryan is all about. Then at some point they turn on each other and feud...good lawdy would that be electric.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 12:31 PM)
The 3rd fall of the NXT match between cesaro and Zane was really good. The moves they pulled out were crazy.

The finish was awesome. Cesaro's strength is absolutely mind boggling to me, the things he can do is just insane.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 24, 2013 -> 03:36 PM)
The finish was awesome. Cesaro's strength is absolutely mind boggling to me, the things he can do is just insane.

The catch, toss, forearm was viewed a few times by me.

Excellent match by 2 veterans. Should of be called El Generico with mask vs Claudio Castagnoli. WWE to make these guys go to NXT to perform when they come in sometimes is a joke.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 24, 2013 -> 04:22 PM)
Excellent match by 2 veterans. Should of be called El Generico with mask vs Claudio Castagnoli. WWE to make these guys go to NXT to perform when they come in sometimes is a joke.

I agree to a large extent, but there is a specific style to the WWE that the new guys need to adapt to, and developmental is a good place to do that. Not everyone is going to get it right away, and I think Zayn benefits by learning to work and do promos without the mask. (if he hasn't already - I knew of him as Generico, not sure if he's worked without a mask during that time)

That clip was insane, by the way! Great, innovative stuff.

The American Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards) are getting a tryout with the E. They're a couple of my favorite workers who have yet to work with TNA or WWE, both tremendous workers. I can't find a highlight video of them as a team but here are 2 separate highlight videos.

Not sure whether they'll come in as a tag team or get split up like Hero and Claudio.

WWE really needs to bring the cruiserweight belt back...So many small guys coming through the system/already here.

Edited by scs787