Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 05:35 PM)
It's was pretty insane sitting in the middle of 15,000 people doing the YES! Not sure if they got a good wide shot of it on TV.

I can imagine...Chicago crowds are always the best...Loved the Colt Cabana chants, wish they woulda did it during the Punk promo though to see if he acknowledged it.

I'm still trying to make sense of the whole 11 on 3 thing...anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

What a BS ending to a PPV when it cost $44.95 and no winner. If WWE had any competition like WCW days VKM would of never done this nonsense. Now I know why 75% of people I know watch it for free on Vipbox. I am about ready to join them.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 09:56 PM)
What a BS ending to a PPV when it cost $44.95 and no winner. If WWE had any competition like WCW days VKM would of never done this nonsense. Now I know why 75% of people I know watch it for free on Vipbox. I am about ready to join them.

Ya that was awful, no defending that.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 09:48 PM)
So sick of Raw being about HHH at some point about every week. He is the biggest spotlight hog ever.

The best stars in wwe history were all spotlights hogs, what do you expect

And trips has nothing on Hogan

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 09:57 PM)
The best stars in wwe history were all spotlights hogs, what do you expect

And trips has nothing on Hogan

Hogan was not in management in real life, I agree Hogan was as a full time wrestler. HHH is a part timer at best he wants both worlds all about him all the time. Best HHH match ever was when he lost to Ultimate Warrior at WM in about 3 minutes.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 10:04 PM)
Hogan was not in management in real life, I agree Hogan was as a full time wrestler. HHH is a part timer at best he wants both worlds all about him all the time. Best HHH match ever was when he lost to Ultimate Warrior at WM in about 3 minutes.

Lmao at all of this. Hogan, Nash and Bischoff ran WCW for the entire length of the Monday night wars. He may not have had management in his job description, but he called the shots.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 10:10 PM)
Lmao at all of this. Hogan, Nash and Bischoff ran WCW for the entire length of the Monday night wars. He may not have had management in his job description, but he called the shots.

Hogan was still a main eventer and leader of the NWO in WCW during MNW. HHH basically wants to be the focus of attention every Raw while wrestling a couple times a year. Time to let the younger guys shine. Apples and oranges.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 10:26 PM)
Hogan was still a main eventer and leader of the NWO in WCW during MNW. HHH basically wants to be the focus of attention every Raw while wrestling a couple times a year. Time to let the younger guys shine. Apples and oranges.

And how about Hogan in TNA?

Apples to apples.

You don't like trips, that's fine, but stop trying to make him out to be something different than ever other main eventer that wrestled for Vince.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 10:38 PM)
And how about Hogan in TNA?

Apples to apples.

You don't like trips, that's fine, but stop trying to make him out to be something different than ever other main eventer that wrestled for Vince.

What? He is way different, he has power in WWE no wrestler has EVER had. HHH is VKM son in law and someday will run it with Stephanie, he basically runs it now. There is not one aspect HHH does not have his finger in backstage.

I usually can't stand HHH but his involvement in this angle has been perfect. That being said, the Big Show's involvement is starting to ruin the whole thing, hopefully the blow off to this feud is at HiAC and they don't f*** it up.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 10:45 PM)
What? He is way different, he has power in WWE no wrestler has EVER had. HHH is VKM son in law and someday will run it with Stephanie, he basically runs it now. There is not one aspect HHH does not have his finger in backstage.

Yea ok. Again, you obviously missed the Hogan effect in the Monday night wars.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 10:51 PM)
I usually can't stand HHH but his involvement in this angle has been perfect. That being said, the Big Show's involvement is starting to ruin the whole thing, hopefully the blow off to this feud is at HiAC and they don't f*** it up.

The whole angle is a complete mess. I think they are trying so hard to throw people off that they don't know where it is going. Initially it looked like it was supposed to build up Bryan and Orton, now Big Show and the Shield are involved, the Rhodes, the Mcmahons. Too much going on

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 09:08 PM)
Hmm I think we might get a title unification at WMXXX, just a thought.

That was my first thought when they announced Cena was coming back. Already though? Thought they were going to have him take his time.

I know he held it for a short time before but Cena carrying around that big belt would look odd. Who would he face at XXX? Was hoping he'd stay out of the title picture and face Taker personally.

HHH has to be on TV now because Cena has been gone and they at least need a big name. I've never been a fan of his either, but it's just the way it is. I actually popped when Show knocked him out last night. Which is off, because I never like Show.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 10:51 PM)

This.

HHH coming out there every week is no different than VKM coming out every week back in the day. I'm usually more of a fan of the wrestling parts but I have to say that the HHH and Heyman parts have been better than the actual wrestling recently.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 05:56 AM)
That was my first thought when they announced Cena was coming back. Already though? Thought they were going to have him take his time.

I know he held it for a short time before but Cena carrying around that big belt would look odd. Who would he face at XXX? Was hoping he'd stay out of the title picture and face Taker personally.

Punk maybe? I think Punk might finally get his Mania main event and having Punk-Cena unify the titles at WMXXX would make sense considering how good their feud over the last few years has been.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:33 PM)
Punk maybe? I think Punk might finally get his Mania main event and having Punk-Cena unify the titles at WMXXX would make sense considering how good their feud over the last few years has been.

Who gets the honor of the gimmick match vs Taker this year?