Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 09:55 PM)
Nice. AJ is back. Can't tell if she feuds with Paige or Paige gets sent down. They should send her down because she needs a lot of help.

I think heel Paige, if that's what we're gonna get, would be fantastic....Don't really buy her as a face.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 10:13 PM)
WWE saving money post show from WWE studio not live in arena first time ever.

I saw that on the pre show and was wondering if that is why they did it or if they had technical problems. Would allow them to record pre show as well.

Great promo by Ambrose on post game.

3 things will survive a nuclear explosion. Twinkies, cockroaches, and Dean Ambrose.

Emma not on Aw because she was arrested for shoplifting. Wtf

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 10:52 AM)
Great promo by Ambrose on post game.

3 things will survive a nuclear explosion. Twinkies, cockroaches, and Dean Ambrose.

Emma not on Aw because she was arrested for shoplifting. Wtf

Ambrose's promo on last week's post show was amazing too. Guy just gets it.

And there's this:

BOLIEVE US Soccer.

"WWE is aware that Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms. Dashwood is ultimately responsible for her personal actions."

ORIGINAL: Emma, real name Tenille Dashwood, was arrested in Hartford, Connecticut (the site of RAW) last night and charged with sixth degree larceny. It's rumored that she tried to steal an iPod case from a Hartford Walmart but that hasn't been confirmed. It's clear she stole something, however.

Per 411 Wrestling

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 11:31 AM)
Anyone seen this Brad Maddox stuff? No idea where the hell it's going but he's great so hopefully it leads to something good for him. Here's the 2nd video:

I just watched it was nonsense..............his phone would be long dead from first to 2nd video.

Edited by Soxfest

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Emma as of today, July 2, 2014. WWE wishes Emma the best in all her future endeavors.

Emma was arrested on Monday and was charged with sixth degree larceny.

I'm surprised they didn't let this actually get sorted out before they released her. Her story was definitely plausible and if she's telling the truth, what happened wasn't a huge deal at all. WWE is just cutting costs anyway possible it seems.