Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want Lana to sing Happy Birthday to me next year.

It's like they intentionally wrote Steph's comments to be more awesome than Brie's, who is just boring in her delivery.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 11:32 AM)
I want Lana to sing Happy Birthday to me next year.

It's like they intentionally wrote Steph's comments to be more awesome than Brie's, who is just boring in her delivery.

Brie just can't deliver a promo and then you put her up next to Steph who is fantastic on the mic and it just makes Brie look like crap. Steph's pedigree's were pretty brutal too, never let go of the Bella's arms so they had no way to protect themselves.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 6, 2014 -> 10:02 PM)
The Young Bucks kinda teased going to NXT.

They also posted a picture of them shaking Booker T's hand.

Yes plz.

Aren't they really small?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 7, 2014 -> 05:44 PM)
WWE announced the release of Alberto Del Rio due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee.

No loss there, he did nothing for me. He was like the Gordon Beckham of the WWE, always given chances, never really doing anything.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 7, 2014 -> 05:49 PM)
No loss there, he did nothing for me. He was like the Gordon Beckham of the WWE, always given chances, never really doing anything.

He was just plain boring. Good worker but could never get over cause he was so bland, especially after they broke him and Ricardo up. I am interested to hear about this altercation that finally got him released though

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 7, 2014 -> 06:43 PM)
You guys are forgetting the one great match ADR had with....well there was that one angle where....I mean he did.....nevermind.

Deuces

The double turn with Ziggler last year at Payback was pretty damn awesome.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 09:12 AM)
lol, i love when you post things like this after we discussed it

Just giving more of the back story with link, which nobody posted in the 4 post huge discussion so glad you are entertained.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 11:26 AM)
Is anyone watching the g1 tournament this year? Would love to get into it but too expensive and bad times. Last night sounded interesting though.

I come bearing gifts.... http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comm..._24_all_4_star/ ....

It's not the whole event but they've put up the best matches (Looks like daily motion might have the full event)

They're all "Match of the year" type matches. Anything with Nakamura is fantastic, he's one of my favorite guys to watch.....AJ Styles vs Minoru Suzuki is probably the best match on there.

Per the Wrestling Observer, these are the current match times for all of SummerSlam's matches. These can (and will) of course change by Sunday by at least a small degree, but it gives you an idea of who is getting how much time:

* Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, 25 minutes

* Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon, 15 minutes

* Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns, 20 minutes

* Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins, 15 minutes

* Paige vs. AJ Lee, 12 minutes

* Rusev vs. Jack Swagger, 12 minutes

* Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho, 15 minutes

* Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz, 10 minutes

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 11:51 AM)
I come bearing gifts.... http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comm..._24_all_4_star/ ....

It's not the whole event but they've put up the best matches (Looks like daily motion might have the full event)

They're all "Match of the year" type matches. Anything with Nakamura is fantastic, he's one of my favorite guys to watch.....AJ Styles vs Minoru Suzuki is probably the best match on there.

Thanks. I'm gonna try and check out some of the AJ Styles stuff. Heard he's the star over there now.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 12:01 PM)
Brie and Steph getting 15 minutes? Ya, that wouldn't be a disaster at all...

I can see it if only because there's going to be a ton of match side hijinks with trips, nikki and Bryan(?).

To me the bigger disaster is Roman Reigns getting 20 minutes.

And the biggest disaster is making Rollins vs Ambrose a lumber jack match. Seriously, wtf? Has there ever been a good lumberjack match? It doesn't fit their styles at all either. This should have been a legit moty candidate but I'm afraid they might have ruined it already. We'll see though.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 01:29 PM)
And the biggest disaster is making Rollins vs Ambrose a lumber jack match. Seriously, wtf? Has there ever been a good lumberjack match? It doesn't fit their styles at all either. This should have been a legit moty candidate but I'm afraid they might have ruined it already. We'll see though.

And you know they'll make heels lumberjacks which will make no sense at all when they keep Rollins in.

Should've been a cage match but they just had one with Bray and Cena.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 01:29 PM)
Thanks. I'm gonna try and check out some of the AJ Styles stuff. Heard he's the star over there now.

I can see it if only because there's going to be a ton of match side hijinks with trips, nikki and Bryan(?).

To me the bigger disaster is Roman Reigns getting 20 minutes.

Just watched Tanahasi vs Nakamura (Day 8)....My goodness, if you only watch one match between 2 "Unknowns" that's the one. Ishii and Nagata should be brilliant as well, watching that next.

I'm gonna let everything play out as far as SS goes. I'm not gonna get upset about times given or anything like that. The lumberjack match is a bit of an odd choice but the whole "Seth Rollins can't run away" thing is playing right into the storyline so there's that. I can see some fun little spots where Rollins or Ambrose jumps out onto a bunch of lumberjacks, or Ambrose fights off a ton of em and s*** like that.

Edited by scs787