Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 01:42 PM)
My buddy from high school is in either All Japan or New Japan, winning titles. Joe Doering.

I've seen some of his stuff, he's in All Japan, which I don't follow as much. Reminds me a lot of Mike Awesome as a wrestler.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 01:29 PM)
Thanks. I'm gonna try and check out some of the AJ Styles stuff. Heard he's the star over there now.

I can see it if only because there's going to be a ton of match side hijinks with trips, nikki and Bryan(?).

To me the bigger disaster is Roman Reigns getting 20 minutes.

And the biggest disaster is making Rollins vs Ambrose a lumber jack match. Seriously, wtf? Has there ever been a good lumberjack match? It doesn't fit their styles at all either. This should have been a legit moty candidate but I'm afraid they might have ruined it already. We'll see though.

We'll see how Reigns does, they have to let him go at some point and stop hiding him if he's their guy.

I do agree about Rollins and Ambrose though, made 0 sense for Dean's character to pick a lumberjack match. Oh well, those two are so damn good that I'm sure they'll deliver something awesome.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 11:51 AM)
I come bearing gifts.... http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comm..._24_all_4_star/ ....

It's not the whole event but they've put up the best matches (Looks like daily motion might have the full event)

They're all "Match of the year" type matches. Anything with Nakamura is fantastic, he's one of my favorite guys to watch.....AJ Styles vs Minoru Suzuki is probably the best match on there.

I watched 2 matches so far excellent thanks for the link.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 01:56 PM)
You know it's good if you like it lol, no problem man.

Settle down :lol: ................. I enjoy watching Okada and Tanahashi matches. I watch Japanese matches quite a bit.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 11:51 AM)
I come bearing gifts.... http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comm..._24_all_4_star/ ....

It's not the whole event but they've put up the best matches (Looks like daily motion might have the full event)

They're all "Match of the year" type matches. Anything with Nakamura is fantastic, he's one of my favorite guys to watch.....AJ Styles vs Minoru Suzuki is probably the best match on there.

Sorry, but I just watched some of that, and it's no good without midgets running around and the wrestlers look like they're really fighting and need outlandish cartoonish gimmicks. Sorry, not for me. ;)

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 02:01 PM)
Sorry, but I just watched some of that, and it's no good without midgets running around and the wrestlers look like they're really fighting and need outlandish cartoonish gimmicks. Sorry, not for me. ;)

Boo this man

One last comment about this....Yuji Nagata is so awesome to watch. Dude is 46 now and still goes hard as hell. If you like stiff strong style type matches Nagata/Ishii is a real treat.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 11:31 AM)
Sheamus might be Darth Vader in Star Wars 7. Wait what

Makes sense. The original Vader was a body builder, he just has to walk around gesturing and then JEJ will fill in the lines. I would love to hear the outtakes though, "Feel the Dark side course through you, fella"

Here's a match from G1 not on that list I linked earlier that's worth a look.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x238cqv_i...s-redrago_sport

IWGP tag title match between The Time Splitters (Alex Shelly and Kushido) vs the RoH tag champs reDRagon. I could see WWE eventually signing reDRagon. I'd love to see the Time Splitters in WWE too, but for whatever reason I can't see it.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 08:28 PM)
He's fallen a ton since winner Battle Royal at WrestleMania.

You mean putting him with Heyman than having him ignore Cesaro and only talk about Brock was wrong? Shoulda just let him go face.