Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 17, 2014 -> 09:51 PM)
I watched the Homicide/Joe match and sadly was unimpressed. Those guys had some fantastic battles back in the day.

I like Homicide from when I watched TNA years ago when it was good but they ruined Joe. Especially when Angle came in.

The main event with Roode and Lashley was a snore fest. I do like how the show is built around wrestling as opposed to WWE but it's really not that good outside a few matches...and Velvet Sky.

Edited by Brian

Some interesting Austin rumors going around that he might be wrestling at 31. Granted, we get these all the time but these seem to have some legs to them. If he does come back for a match I hope it's against Ambrose and not Cena. Too bad it'd be after Punk is gone.

Speaking of Dean, I think he'll be back on Sunday and thank f***in god for that.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 18, 2014 -> 02:45 PM)
Some interesting Austin rumors going around that he might be wrestling at 31. Granted, we get these all the time but these seem to have some legs to them. If he does come back for a match I hope it's against Ambrose and not Cena. Too bad it'd be after Punk is gone.

Speaking of Dean, I think he'll be back on Sunday and thank f***in god for that.

He certainly looks like he's kept himself in good shape...and lets face it, dude only had like 4 moves (Kick, punch, Lou Thez press, stunner) so he should have no problem getting back in the ring.

Back to the article I posted, my favorite part was....

STEEN: Maybe you also came to WWE to take back the Go to Sleep. (Laughter.)

ITAMI: I hope! (Laughter.)

I hope so as well!

Place is so "Fire"....I've made the trip a few times and each time tried somethin different. JRs breakfast burger is ridiculous.

Also had one of the burgers stuffed with the merks cheese spread, and since then I won't make a burger at home without throwin some merks in there.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 10:17 AM)
http://thesquaredcircle.biz/

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat how did i not know about this

THE PAUL HEYMAN BURGER FTW

I went there for Raw after opening day this year. Food is good and she's the nicest person in the world. And wrestling fans being so damn weird is one of the reasons I like going to events or places like this, always makes the experience interesting.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 12:03 PM)
I went there for Raw after opening day this year. Food is good and she's the nicest person in the world. And wrestling fans being so damn weird is one of the reasons I like going to events or places like this, always makes the experience interesting.

I went there also you are right food was good and she was very nice and talked about wrestling and answered questions. I say to anyone check it out yourself. Wrestling fans odd .........never!

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 20, 2014 -> 03:10 PM)
Has Ambrose been confirmed? If not, what can you do with Rollins? Just leave em off the card?

Promo or do an attack angle. Would make no sense to bring up an NXT guy to job for no reason.