Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 21, 2014 -> 10:11 PM)
I wonder if Reigns injury changed some things...Not sure how soon they were gonna go Reigns/Lesnar, but it was fairly clear that was the direction they were going to go eventually.

Mania. But the injury could have definitely changed some things.

Edited by Rowand44

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 21, 2014 -> 10:11 PM)
I wonder if Reigns injury changed some things...Not sure how soon they were gonna go Reigns/Lesnar, but it was fairly clear that was the direction they were going to go eventually.

Hope so. Or do Lesnar vs Reigns with Lesnar going over and holding the belt until 32.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 21, 2014 -> 11:32 PM)
Paul Bearer’s son has passed away. According to a post on Daniel Moody’s Facebook page, Michael Moody, who was Bearer’s eldest son, died on Sunday. No cause of death was stated.

Jeez, terrible couple years for the Moody family

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 22, 2014 -> 11:44 AM)
Sounds like he wont be back until around Survivor Series so they get a little while to figure that out.

I'm fine with Brock off TV for a couple of months. Make champion an attraction. Make IC AND U.S. bigger.

Well ya, but that wasn't point of the video...It was to show just how awesome indy wrestling is and why I can go on and on about it. Battle of Los Angelas is a tourney of all the best performers from around the country and it's just filled with awesomeness (Including the return to the indies of Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal).

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 02:21 PM)
I could never suspend disbelief enough to buy a girl beating a guy in that type of match, no matter how hot she is.

I would have agreed with this until I watched it, she was pretty impressive

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 12:41 AM)

My D just exploded.

That was a pretty damn fun 5 minutes.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 02:21 PM)
I could never suspend disbelief enough to buy a girl beating a guy in that type of match, no matter how hot she is.

I think in general you have to suspend disbelief more in indy wrestling as far as the matches go.

QUOTE (TRU @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 03:00 PM)
I would have agreed with this until I watched it, she was pretty impressive

I dont think there is one girl on the WWE roster outside of Natalya(maybe) that could take one of her hurricanranas. She looked like she had a little bit of old school Psychosis going on

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 03:23 PM)
I dont think there is one girl on the WWE roster outside of Natalya(maybe) that could take one of her hurricanranas. She looked like she had a little bit of old school Psychosis going on

Yeah the divas couldn't wrestle like that. Hip toss, clothesline, hair pull slam.. that's about the extent of the divas matches

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 03:33 PM)
Where's the selling? The transitions? Looks more like a dance number.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 03:29 PM)
Those guys are great athletes but not sure how awesome it is. Looked more choreographed than anything. Understand they were just highlights though.

It was like a 3 hour show consolidated into 5 minutes. Ain't nobody got time for selling/transitions.

Edited by scs787