Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 2, 2014 -> 01:25 PM)
It'd be awesome if Heyman could get full creative control at one of these companies, just don't let him run the business part.

he would be a great GM again.

I wish WWE would have the balls to put him up against Bischoff in Smackdown and RAW as GMs

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 2, 2014 -> 01:25 PM)
It'd be awesome if Heyman could get full creative control at one of these companies, just don't let him run the business part.

Heyman has been a guest on various podcasts in the past year and said he has no interest in this anymore since the TNA deal fell thru. Loves current schedule.

WWE’s contract with Brock Lesnar allows them to use him on a per-need basis if they have any plans for him as WWE World champion, with WWE paying him additional amounts for those dates based on his contract. As WZ reports, there are currently no advertised dates through the end of the year which may well indicate that there are no plans to use him until the Royal Rumble.

Per 411mania

That is way too long for champ not to be on TV.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 08:57 PM)
Well than...a legit surprise in wrestling.

Was a good secret I did not see this on web anywhere. Moscow moose knuckle classic Rock.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 10:15 PM)
I'm so throwing a temper tantrum on the Internet when Cena beats Ambrose and Rollins on the same night.

gocubs-300x237.jpg

...and kill things even more. Ambrose needs to go over on both. He's so f'n over right now. WWE desperately needs him. I'm sure Cena would veto it though.

And Kathy Lee is kinda hot for an older woman.

And they're bringing on another unknown reality star next week? That won't end well.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 7, 2014 -> 06:04 AM)
gocubs-300x237.jpg

...and kill things even more. Ambrose needs to go over on both. He's so f'n over right now. WWE desperately needs him. I'm sure Cena would veto it though.

And Kathy Lee is kinda hot for an older woman.

And they're bringing on another unknown reality star next week? That won't end well.

Rollins is incredible too as a heel. No problem with him coming out on top. So funny how they pick Roman Reigns out of those 3.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 8, 2014 -> 02:35 PM)
....I thought the stipulation was hell in a cell.

Nope, the winner gets Rollins in the Cell.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 8, 2014 -> 03:00 PM)
WCW presents Hell in a Cell!!

Exactly.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there are preliminary discussions for a possible match between Triple H and The Rock at WrestleMania 31 next year. WWE is reportedly planning spots for special guests, namely Sting. The Undertaker has apparently not ruled out “one more match,” but he reportedly has not committed to one either. Besides The Undertaker, one other name Sting mentioned he was interested in facing was Triple H.

As previously reported, the current plan is for a main event between Brock Lesnar against Roman Reigns. Another match being looked at is John Cena vs. Rusev.

The Rock vs. Triple H sounds like a strange choice for the event. This is considering how many times the two have faced each other in the past and possibly planning around a showcase match for Sting for the show.

Credit: F4WOnline.com via Wrestlezone.com

Edited by Soxfest