Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is something to be said about how WWE has been unable to elevate their current stars to any superstar level, forcing them to repeatedly bring in attitude era stars for pop. the rumored Rock/HHH wrestle mania match is just a terrible idea, as much as I like both wrestlers

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 11, 2014 -> 09:13 AM)
There is something to be said about how WWE has been unable to elevate their current stars to any superstar level, forcing them to repeatedly bring in attitude era stars for pop. the rumored Rock/HHH wrestle mania match is just a terrible idea, as much as I like both wrestlers

I don't think they'd go in that direction, but thinking back, Rock put HHH over a lot back in the day. Like a lot. Wouldn't be shocked they'd domit for a Rock win.

Mayb Rock putting over Rollins would be nice.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 09:49 AM)
Angle is apparently in talks to come back to WWE. Besides Punk that'd be my favorite return possible at the moment. Really hoping that happens.

He wants a part-time schedule (and rightly so, a full-time WWE schedule would lead to nothing good for him), that seems to be the stumbling block in negotiations. (well, besides Trips being pissed that Angle went over his head to Vince before)

Funny how the part-timers gather more interest than 90% of the full-timers. WWE not doing the best job of building future stars over the years.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 10:10 AM)
They'd be dumb not to want him to work on Mondays, some Tues, and PPVs only. They'll sign him to a lifetime type deal, like other legends.

I'd pop like a mofo if his music hit and he came out.

Him doing what The Rock did to Rusev on Monday...oh man, big time mark out moment there.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 10:24 AM)
Poor Jack Swagger, lol. Remember when he was a thing?

I think that DUI really derailed his run. They haven't really let him do anything since that happened. A bunch of fake runs at lesser titles

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 08:33 PM)
Muta still can bring it

Definitely, but by "a little slower" I just meant that he's not as insanely quick and crisp in his moves as he was back when I first saw him against Sting in WCW (it was probably still the NWA back then, but you know what I mean).

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 10:48 AM)
Definitely, but by "a little slower" I just meant that he's not as insanely quick and crisp in his moves as he was back when I first saw him against Sting in WCW (it was probably still the NWA back then, but you know what I mean).

I agreed with your comment I was saying for being slower he still can bring it I have always enjoyed his work

Edited by Soxfest