Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I typically try to avoid spoilers but for whatever reason WWE decided to post unavoidable pictures on twitter that pretty much gave a lot away. This saddens me.

spoiler upcoming for those that haven't read or seen the pics....

Particularly Ryback joining the authority(At least I assume after seeing a pic of hm slamming Cena). He was getting so over as a face and they can use a strong face like him.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 06:08 PM)
Ryback is terrible he needs to go away. No moves, can't talk, lame finisher. Just another in a long line of McMahons terrible hosses

Shut your mouth. He has a different look and some personality. He's kinda over. Can't wait to see how WWE ruins him...again.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 06:23 PM)
Shut your mouth. He has a different look and some personality. He's kinda over. Can't wait to see how WWE ruins him...again.

Oh? Different? Is that why WWE fans chant "Goldberg" at him?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 06:49 PM)
Oh? Different? Is that why WWE fans chant "Goldberg" at him?

That's the dumbest chant ever. Ryback is better than Goldberg ever was and has more passion than that jack.

Hey look, a big bald guy! Goldberg! Goldberg!

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 06:52 PM)
That's the dumbest chant ever. Ryback is better than Goldberg ever was and has more passion than that jack.

Hey look, a big bald guy! Goldberg! Goldberg!

Don't hate it because it's true. Ryback is just another guy and you knows it mr Brian. Youse knows it

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 04:44 PM)
As much as I love going to ppv's, after reading the spoilers for tonight I don't even know if I want to go to Survivor Series. The card is so damn awful.

Card is major weak sauce.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 09:07 AM)
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-sports...-044543594.html

It will be a while until we see Punk again, if ever.

I accepted that a while ago. However I do think his ego will get him back out there eventually. And when he does, a lot of money will be made for all.

I just don't know how long he is gonna be happy doing red carpet/comic book writing/staying out of the public eye/movie jobs

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 09:11 AM)
I accepted that a while ago. However I do think his ego will get him back out there eventually. And when he does, a lot of money will be made for all.

I just don't know how long he is gonna be happy doing red carpet/comic book writing/staying out of the public eye/movie jobs

I actually think his ego is what's going to keep him away for a while.

I hope he comes back at some point but I don't think it's going to be for a while.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 12:19 PM)
I actually think his ego is what's going to keep him away for a while.

I hope he comes back at some point but I don't think it's going to be for a while.

I agree with the first line. I still have a feeling that he might soon rather start his own promotion/jump on with RoH/TNA before coming back to WWE.

Speaking of new promotions. Good Ol JR will be announcing for Jarretts company. I'm not real sure what type of thing he's running but "their" first event will be a partner show(?) with New Japan Pro Wrestling in NWJPs wrestlemania Wrestle Kingdom 9.....Gonna be kinda cool to watch that show with JR announcing.