Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Nov 27, 2014 -> 08:07 PM)
Good listen but some things Punk says you know are BS.

The stuff about ignoring injuries would irk me. the company also did a lot for him as well. I think he's just a miserable guy in general.

The stuff with hhh not putting him over was dumb when it happened. We all said it made no sense and absolutely slowed him down.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 27, 2014 -> 08:30 PM)
The stuff about ignoring injuries would irk me. the company also did a lot for him as well. I think he's just a miserable guy in general.

The stuff with hhh not putting him over was dumb when it happened. We all said it made no sense and absolutely slowed him down.

It was cool that he had Bryan's back and pointed out that they did it to him as well

Listened to podcast. I get why he split now and don't blame him. I've battled injuries and health problems for a few years and it was frustrating to me. Had to be 100 times for frustrating for him, probably more.

Very neglectful of WWE.

I think if any of us had a full bank account, we'd all quit our jobs if we didn't need it.

I finally have closure. Ha.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 07:59 AM)
All I am gonna say is if WWE can reconcile with Bret Hart, anything can happen. Doesn't look likely, but let's be honest here, this would make tons of money for all

Doors are never closed in pro wrestling. I think Punk might be the guy that's most likely to be gone forever but like you said when there's a lot of money to be made by both parties than there's always a chance.

The thing is, he says he doesn't love pro wrestling anymore but he will again, he's just completely burned out on it. He'll want to wrestle again, it'll just be interesting if his ego allows him to do it in the E.

Edited by Rowand44

I noticed also that WWE has legally prevented Del Rio and Punk from participating in UFC. It was kind of ambiguous, but it seemed like neither of them still can participate, I wonder if they signed no compete clauses

On a side note, Vince's disdain for UfC is crazy. I can't figure it out

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 09:05 AM)
I noticed also that WWE has legally prevented Del Rio and Punk from participating in UFC. It was kind of ambiguous, but it seemed like neither of them still can participate, I wonder if they signed no compete clauses

On a side note, Vince's disdain for UfC is crazy. I can't figure it out

Wow yeah I haven't seen Del Rio, what happened to him?

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 10:19 AM)
Lol I would of done the same thing if a dude said something racist to me.

I do really hate HHH.

From what I read they were in a cafeteria eating and the guy said something like Del Rio needs to clean up the dishes. Del Rio told him to apologize and the guy just smirked at him, so Del Rio erased the smirk.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 10:28 AM)
From what I read they were in a cafeteria eating and the guy said something like Del Rio needs to clean up the dishes. Del Rio told him to apologize and the guy just smirked at him, so Del Rio erased the smirk.

That's pretty funny lol.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 09:40 AM)
I literally don't believe a thing Punk said. Not even about being injured.

What would be his incentive to lie? He doesn't care. Most of those injuries were reported when they were happening.

I remember after the Rumble, a guy I know told me heard from someone at the building that Punk was suppose to be in the final 3 but they changed it midway to Kane coming out to pull him out. I thought it was BS but Punk seems to confirm that. Yikes

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 12:05 PM)
What would be his incentive to lie? He doesn't care. Most of those injuries were reported when they were happening.

I remember after the Rumble, a guy I know told me heard from someone at the building that Punk was suppose to be in the final 3 but they changed it midway to Kane coming out to pull him out. I thought it was BS but Punk seems to confirm that. Yikes

You could tell when he was eliminated that he didn't expect it

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 12:05 PM)

His incentive to lie is that he's bitter at his booking and wants WWE to look bad. I think the latter just proves it.

well we know the injury stuff is true, we know the Ryback stuff is true, we know the HHH stuff is true. He's bitter but if he was just tryin to make wwe look bad he would have came out with this stuff a while ago. He might be exaggerating a few things but I believe what he said.